PDA

View Full Version : Most posts on this forum - by far!!!

Roy Steffensen
03-17-2008, 04:20 PM
I saw that Jude and JoeyA have just passed 4 000 posts on this forum, so I checked who has got the most posts till now. I thought it was Jay Helfert, with his 7,500 + posts, but even Jay is far, far behind of this guy:

http://forums.azbilliards.com/memberlist.php?&order=DESC&sort=posts&pp=30

worriedbeef
03-17-2008, 04:58 PM
yeah he's a good guy that san diego slim. contributes a lot of stuff to the forum... :rolleyes:

hehe

cubswin
03-17-2008, 05:04 PM
when you add up bruce de lis, poolsleuth, and cocobolo "nut job" cowboy you would have the winner. That is without adding the other names he has used in the past.

Poolplaya9
03-17-2008, 05:11 PM
when you add up bruce de lis, poolsleuth, and cocobolo "nut job" cowboy you would have the winner. That is without adding the other names he has used in the past.
You got that right. He wins by a Landslide. He might even be past the amount showing for San Diego Slim if you added the posts from each of his screen names.

Black-Balled
03-17-2008, 08:16 PM
Sheeat! I got 'em all beat if you tally up all from all me names,

But you won''t get me that ez!

Fatboy
03-17-2008, 08:22 PM
ADHD+Meth = SD Slim :D

Fatboy
03-18-2008, 04:03 AM
Hey wait a minute.

I thought uppers had a reverse affect on ADHD'ers

Either way, it's a bad combo :eek:

in most cases your right, i have wicked ADHD and ONCE i took a pill a Adderall and I went crazy for 12 hours, it was the worst day of my life, but your correct, my experience was the 1% of ADHD people who get worse.

catscradle
03-18-2008, 04:23 AM
in most cases your right, i have wicked ADHD and ONCE i took a pill a Adderall and I went crazy for 12 hours, it was the worst day of my life, but your correct, my experience was the 1% of ADHD people who get worse.

I thought the paradoxical effect of stimulants (such as ritelin) slowing down an ADHD person only occured in childhood; that generally around the time of puberty they started effecting an ADHD person the same as anyone else, that is they speed them up.

predator
03-18-2008, 04:34 AM
Nice post count...right up to 32bit unsigned integer limit...:D
Would take a few million years to accomplish I suppose...I wonder if AZ will be around for that long...

housecue
03-18-2008, 04:45 AM
I thought you photoshop those numbers in, but it really does says he has that many posts... sheeeeeeeshhh hahaha :eek:

arsenius
03-18-2008, 04:48 AM
Nice post count...right up to 32bit unsigned integer limit...:D
Would take a few million years to accomplish I suppose...I wonder if AZ will be around for that long...
I'm guessing some sort of underflow. Somehow he must have gotten more posts deleted than he's posted!

Neil
03-18-2008, 05:38 AM

ABall
03-18-2008, 06:24 AM
Hmmm.... where have I seen this before??? http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=91811

Yeah, there's another five more like it, but I'm not going to dig all of those up:eek: . It's been discussed, and his post count is 2. It reads as 2 raised to the 36th power then minus 1. (2^32)-1

Jude Rosenstock
03-18-2008, 07:18 AM
I mean, I think these stats say it all:

PostsTotal Posts: 4,294,967,295 (151,145,745.30 posts per day)

Give me the weekend. I'll pass him.

DaveK
03-18-2008, 08:36 AM
Yikes ... the "several thousand" club is out in numbers for this thread :D I'm suprised we haven't seen smorgie around here, he's deleted more threads than 98% or our members have posted (he's admittedly in the "several thousand deletions" club, possibly it's only member).

I'm goin ' with the computer snafu explanation myself.

Dave

<snicker snicker snicker, I'm almost 100 'better' than BB .... by that name anyway :p catchup if ya can Walt ;) , but I'm gunning for that Rude Josenstock fella >

TheBook
03-18-2008, 09:43 AM
I don't know much about Jude or JoeyA but I think most of Jay's posts are of quality. A lot of posts by some posters are just garbage.

I am sure there are many other posters that have racked up large numbers by just making remarks such as nice cue, bump, or some other useless comment that does not required much time or thought to compose.

This post being one of them.:D