PDA

View Full Version : Who has the best/your favorite avitar?

Fatboy
03-19-2008, 07:09 AM
i'm not gonna make this a poll because I might accidentally leave someone off. Since we just had a big thread about the "Story" behind the avitar which was cool. I thought a thread about who's avitar is the popular favorite, I like Corvette's "Old Men In the Balcony with Grady and Mike" and BMG24 pic of the girl in the sand laying down, S-Borg changes his all the time and has some dandys sometimes. What do you like? JoeyA's speaks for it self-thanks for that sir!!!. I just thought a fun thread would be cool today, things have been fun here lately no arguments etc. so I wanted to contribute with a fun thread, I know its NPR but were friends and friends do fun things other than pool. Have a great day ladies and gentlmen, AGAIN sorry for my poor spelling.

easy-e
03-19-2008, 07:11 AM
Best Avatar: cubc

My favorite avatar: Sweet Marissa (He is awesome)

sde
03-19-2008, 07:12 AM
Although I like mine, I have to vote for JoeyA.

Steve

TXsouthpaw
03-19-2008, 07:16 AM
dfweyer. cause i cant get the video out of my head after i see it. then bpg24 then cubc,

billbOK
03-19-2008, 07:16 AM
I really like the simplicity of the one of... Fatboy ;)

Randy9Ball
03-19-2008, 07:17 AM
I like JoeyA's.

hangemhigh
03-19-2008, 07:22 AM
i'm not gonna make this a poll because I might accidentally leave someone off. Since we just had a big thread about the "Story" behind the avitar which was cool. I thought a thread about who's avitar is the popular favorite, I like Corvette's "Old Men In the Balcony with Grady and Mike" and BMG24 pic of the girl in the sand laying down, S-Borg changes his all the time and has some dandys sometimes. What do you like? JoeyA's speaks for it self-thanks for that sir!!!. I just thought a fun thread would be cool today, things have been fun here lately no arguments etc. so I wanted to contribute with a fun thread, I know its NPR but were friends and friends do fun things other than pool. Have a great day ladies and gentlmen, AGAIN sorry for my poor spelling.

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u313/hangem_high/raist.gif

Fatboy
03-19-2008, 07:32 AM
I really like the simplicity of the one of... Fatboy ;)

thank you, i like to keep things pure and clean. :o

ShootingArts
03-19-2008, 07:32 AM
I was all ready to say mine, if there was another I liked better I would steal it! :) ;)

However, when I turned avatars off awhile back I turned them back on because I missed JoeyA's. I won't steal that one out of respect.

Joey's has my vote too.

Hu

poolhustler
03-19-2008, 08:20 AM
My avatar sucks........just not me.........:rolleyes:

Russ......

CocoboloCowboy
03-19-2008, 08:23 AM
http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u313/hangem_high/raist.gif <<<<<-----That was classic.

JoeyA
03-19-2008, 08:33 AM
THEPAVLOS gets my vote because that avatar epitomizes love.

Some of the avatars don't make sense to me and I kind of wish the posters would explain their relevancy to the AZ member.

My avatar is kind of easy and probably doesn't need to be explained.

I've met the guy and I want easy-e to explain his avatar to me. :D
I hate guessing.
JoeyA

Mike Templeton
03-19-2008, 08:47 AM
Off the top of my head....My 2 favs are "9 on the snap" and Fast_N_Loose" but I reserve the right to add favs as I remember them.

Mike

George
03-19-2008, 08:52 AM

Some of the avatars don't make sense to me and I kind of wish the posters would explain their relevancy to the AZ member.

I hate guessing.
JoeyA
Here ya go Joey.

easy-e's avatar (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0367274/)

jjr183
03-19-2008, 08:52 AM
One of my favorites is the one that I think 'Smorgass Bored' uses of the cat wearing the lime on its head cut out to be a helmet. I also like the avatar 'DeadPoked' is currently using. I know everyone is arguing about what crosses the line and I am usually conservative on this issue, but I think his is subtle enough.

gotgame
03-19-2008, 08:55 AM
Bpg 24 Hands Down The Best The Booty Man The Booty:d :d

uwate
03-19-2008, 09:03 AM
http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u313/hangem_high/raist.gif

RIP Raist Chin aka Titlistsucker

easy-e
03-19-2008, 09:06 AM

I hate guessing.
JoeyA

I just think he is a very attractive man, that's all. Nothing wrong with that.:D

!Smorgass Bored
03-19-2008, 09:17 AM
I like:
Breakup's
Mike Templeton's
DaytonaJoe's

Here's an easy way of checking out everyone's avatars:
http://forums.azbilliards.com/memberlist.php?&order=DESC&sort=reputation&pp=30

Doug
( I've seen ALOT of really great avatars in the past decade.... imo ) :)

9 on the snap
03-19-2008, 11:33 AM

I agree, cubc is good too.

Big-Tattoo
03-19-2008, 11:56 AM
I like mine,my Bike is real and not a Dream.Mostly Chicks here in Avtars can not touched or more..... :-)
I ride my Bike very hard ;-)
Ralf

Poolfiend
03-19-2008, 12:06 PM
ScottW - hilarious

RZRBAK98

Sweet Marissa
03-19-2008, 12:19 PM
I have a few...

Double-Dave: Puppy dog eyes!

Icon of Sin: Milla Jovavich

ScottW: Dwight from The Office

Sarah Rousey: Pic of her playing. Love the hair!

Aaron_S: WWED... What Would Efren Do?

tjlmbklr: They just look so in love :)

bfdlad: Because John McCain's is a little to high on bfdlad's thigh...

Hilla Hilla: Love among friends is always nice to see.

third_i : Hockey skates

SonjaBlue03: Because she's beautiful and playing pool.

avmaster
03-19-2008, 12:25 PM
Aside from mine, which I change offf and on i like shootingarts......:D So much to be read into or imagined there.........:p :p

<edit> then again, I really like that one of Fast_&_loose.......::D

jeez.....;) there I go.......:eek: Changing something again........:rolleyes:

!Smorgass Bored
03-19-2008, 12:27 PM
If you don't like my avatar.....................................wait a minute.

Doug
( imo ) :)

JoeyA
03-19-2008, 01:07 PM
Here ya go Joey.

easy-e's avatar (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0367274/)

Ah ha! I was wondering who Williebetmore was referring to with the
misogynist comments. :D :D :rolleyes:
JoeyA

ribdoner
03-19-2008, 02:08 PM
SMORGI.....

adam=======>likes diversification

Majic
03-19-2008, 07:32 PM

DITTO That

The Beginner
03-19-2008, 07:49 PM
I like Jack Justis Avatar it represent his expertise :)

pwd72s
03-19-2008, 07:55 PM
I guess you could call me biased but my avatar is no doubt the most talented. lol

Yes! Yes indeed! :D

Thunderball
03-19-2008, 07:58 PM
I've met the guy and I want easy-e to explain his avatar to me.

LOL...met him pretty soon after joining AZB as chance would have it.

The first thing I noticed was the lack of "shining like a rock star from top to bottom".

Kinda disappointed in a way.I mean when you get right down to it,not enough guys come to play pool dressed like prince ;)

lodini
03-19-2008, 08:05 PM
I guess you could call me biased but my avatar is no doubt the most talented. lol

I can't believe I am going to vote on this at all... but I think TheBeginner's avatar has a better butt than yours! :eek:

(Right above your post at the bottom of page two in this thread)

:p ;) :)

JDB
03-19-2008, 09:01 PM
I can't believe I am going to vote on this at all... but I think TheBeginner's avatar has a better butt than yours! :eek:

(Right above your post at the bottom of page two in this thread)

:p ;) :)
After reading your quote, from a woman, I didn't think I was going to agree... However, I went back and checked and must admit, I agree with you...lol...

lodini
03-19-2008, 09:13 PM
After reading your quote, from a woman, I didn't think I was going to agree... However, I went back and checked and must admit, I agree with you...lol...
Hey, women know how to judge some booty! Hell, we are the experts considering the perfect butt is what we try to acheive on a daily basis;)

lodini
03-19-2008, 09:17 PM
The problem with that avatar is that there is no booty at all. she can't weigh more than 90 lbs. Not very attractive or user friendly. ;)

OK, OK... I'll definitely admit that they are two totally different looks, so to each his own;) Guys look at them and think "which one do I want to do?" And girls look at them and think "which one do I want to have as my own?"

Now I am thinking I am not so sure... :p

rzrbak98
03-19-2008, 09:53 PM
of course mine.

!Smorgass Bored
03-20-2008, 12:35 AM
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Doug
( it depends how high up the wall you place your mirrors and mine only shows which hat I'm wearing that day) :)

The King
03-20-2008, 01:28 AM
Now I'm starting to agree with the lady who feels some avatars should be banned from this forum...lol... Beauty is only skin deep but ugly is to the bone ...At least in some people ...

oldneo
03-20-2008, 01:28 AM
I like JoeyA and of course I like mine gotta admit she is a fine avatar.

George
03-20-2008, 05:46 AM
Ok, now you all have made me do it. I typically change my avatar every few months but I usually have this one 5 or 6 months out of the year and over the past couple of years I have been asked for links to these pictures literally hundreds of times.

<--------------------This is IMHO the sexiest female avatar ever :D :p

corvette1340
03-20-2008, 05:49 AM
thanks for the support guys. :D

I have received MANY pm's asking for this and other pics that go along with it. I guess there are a few other "ass men" on here besides me

I'm a Jessica Biel fan in general. I think she is one of the best looking actresses around.

9 on the snap
03-20-2008, 05:55 AM
Ok, now you all have made me do it. I typically change my avatar every few months but I usually have this one 5 or 6 months out of the year and over the past couple of years I have been asked for links to these pictures literally hundreds of times.

Wow, I forgot about George! You gotta be right up there too! Very Nice!:D

9 on the snap
03-20-2008, 05:55 AM

Wow, I forgot about George! You gotta be right up there too! Very Nice!:D

I was so excited I hit the button twice!

Fatboy
03-20-2008, 06:04 AM
I just think he is a very attractive man, that's all. Nothing wrong with that.:D

wow what a great thread easy-e comes out of the closet and we got chicks talking about who has the nicest booty. wow lets get the party started..:cool:

paging: Jay Helfert

Kimmo
03-20-2008, 06:07 AM
burp.....
my avatar is a self-portrait....and has the widest booty...:eek:

although I have to admit that if avatars were banned altogher, I wouldn't shed a tear....some of these are definitely NSFW

BillYards
03-20-2008, 06:08 AM
I have my avatars shut off because of the workplace environment... so I need some time at home to check everyone's current picture before I vote.

JoeyA
03-20-2008, 06:45 AM
I have my avatars shut off because of the workplace environment... so I need some time at home to check everyone's current picture before I vote.

Will you be needing a non-nude censor?
JoeyA

Sweet Marissa
03-20-2008, 10:51 AM
TheNewSharkster's avatar made me laugh pretty hard!

frankncali
03-20-2008, 10:54 AM
I like these

The One
Mike Templeton
George
Billyards
Tim5000
Sizl
smittie1984
liljohn30

My fav might be fastmikies or deacon
Simple good pictures.

I am going to change it up for a while and go with one of these
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h112/frankncali/cookieav-1.jpg

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h112/frankncali/caveman.jpg

CTYankee
03-20-2008, 11:28 AM
Fast n Loose's old avatar... Jesse Jane with the lolli... good stuff.

lodini
03-21-2008, 11:36 AM
wow what a great thread easy-e comes out of the closet and we got chicks talking about who has the nicest booty. wow lets get the party started..:cool:

If you can't beat 'em, join 'em! Maybe I'll change my avatar to a hot naked chick too;)

corvette1340
03-21-2008, 12:05 PM
If you can't beat 'em, join 'em! Maybe I'll change my avatar to a hot naked chick too;)

personal pics?

9 on the snap
03-21-2008, 12:16 PM
I forgot TheOne is AWSOME!

Ed Simmons
03-21-2008, 12:32 PM
I forgot TheOne is AWSOME!

You're absolutely tight, TheOne has the a great avatar, but she could use a haircut!

lodini
03-21-2008, 01:08 PM
personal pics?

I don't think that's quite what everyone is looking for;) :p