PDA

View Full Version : Jackson Hole, Wyoming

JoeyA
04-28-2008, 07:52 AM
While this place is known for skiing, is there any pool action in this prosperous town?
JoeyA

DeadPoked
04-28-2008, 08:08 AM
While this place is known for skiing, is there any pool action in this prosperous town?
JoeyA

I have been there for the Snowmobile Hill Climbing competition (Excuse for a drunken weekend) they have there. I remember going to a bar and playing pool, beyond that I can't offer you much else. That was in my younger, wilder days though. ;) Beautiful area.

Jigger
04-28-2008, 08:43 AM
JoeyA

Hey Joey --- Not sure about action but would thoroughly check out the "Million Dollar Cowboy Bar":D . It's located on the south side of the center city park near the elk antler arch. One of my all time favorite carousing bars with locals who would know where any games might be. Don't fall off of the saddle bar stools.

BillYards
04-28-2008, 09:20 AM
There used to be a nice little place, upstairs kitty-cornered from the Million Dollar Cowboy Bar... It was about $5/hour for locals, more for un-locals. I think there might have been a guy or two that could really shoot there.

Other than that, you could have all the low-dollar barbox action you can handle (but be ready to argue the rules with the local cow-pokes).

Try the famous BBQ place on the south-end of the town. Can't remember the name but the locals can steer you there.

Depending on the time of year, you can raft the Snake River, which is a blast. You can also shoot down the Alpine Slides at the Snow King lodge, if they are still there.

vagabond
04-28-2008, 10:30 AM
Hey Joey --- Not sure about action but would thoroughly check out the "Million Dollar Cowboy Bar":D . It's located on the south side of the center city park near the elk antler arch. One of my all time favorite carousing bars with locals who would know where any games might be. Don't fall off of the saddle bar stools.

If you have a fight in that cowboy Bar you can hire the services of the world famous,cowboy Lawyer mr.Jerry Spence who practices in that town:cool: