PDA

View Full Version : Mike's comment on Austin

u12armresl
04-29-2008, 08:06 PM
I thought it was pretty bad when they panned to Austin's dad and Mike said he looks really nervous, but he's only 14, so what are you going to do.

Here is the part I didn't like.

He says something to the effect of if the deal was right, give me a month with him and you know.

Russ Chewning
04-29-2008, 08:10 PM
You know there is a thread on the live match going right now, don't you? This post would probably be better off in there. We really don't need 15 threads started with 15 different people's personal opinion of one specific aspect of the match.

Just post it in that thread. You'll get more comments.

Russ

Jeff
04-29-2008, 08:11 PM
I thought it was pretty bad when they panned to Austin's dad and Mike said he looks really nervous, but he's only 14, so what are you going to do.

Here is the part I didn't like.

He says something to the effect of if the deal was right, give me a month with him and you know.

I heard that and doesn't surprise me.

I really hope this match doesn't get into the kids head and mess with his game in the future.

Nine Ball
04-29-2008, 08:11 PM
What's so bad about Mike and his comment?

He is 14 and I'm sure not used to playing live on camera.. So nervous is expected..

Mike has a great deal of knowledge that the kid does not have. So a month with Mike would help the kid.

Not sure what was so bad about these two comments..

I quit watching the match so post an update when they are done on the score if you will.