PDA

View Full Version : Does or should I say is anyone else noticing

CocoboloCowboy
04-30-2008, 05:19 AM
:mad: AZ Billiards is not running right, slow, or intermittently locking up.

Noticed message one time logged on yesterday, something about a new server or?

easy-e
04-30-2008, 05:24 AM
:mad: AZ Billiards is not running right, slow, or intermittently locking up.

Noticed message one time logged on yesterday, something about a new server or?

In case you didn't notice, people are waiting for your apology in the Varney thread for the comment about blowing his head off. Just thought you might want to check it out. Have a good one.

CocoboloCowboy
04-30-2008, 05:41 AM
In case you didn't notice, people are waiting for your apology in the Varney thread for the comment about blowing his head off. Just thought you might want to check it out. Have a good one.

I will thanks.

champ2107
04-30-2008, 06:03 AM

edited;
i have been told a certain post was deleted and I missed it sorry to all posters involved.

all i seen was "Kevin you are alive I had a visison of you shooting yourself with your .45"

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk74/thel3andit/1178586188934yk3my0.gif

CocoboloCowboy
04-30-2008, 07:46 AM
wow did he really post he was going to blow varney head off? let me check that thread out, I dont see anything about cowboy saying he would blow varneys head off!! I think u should edit your post here or apoligize ur self for leaving such a misleading post.

NO what I posted was nothing like that, do a search.

No he don't need to say her is sorry but your thought was nice,

"I think u should edit your post here or apoligize ur self for leaving such a misleading post."