PDA

View Full Version : Download video of IPT???

dmgwalsh
05-01-2008, 08:56 AM
Anyone know how to download or capture the video of Schmidt/Otrtmann?

Vahmurka
05-01-2008, 11:20 AM
it's been discussed at well-known tracker several times... damn it's gone. I recall some software named Orbit, try to google it.

DoomCue
05-01-2008, 01:02 PM
There are several Firefox add-ons for downloading Flash videos to your PC. You can browse those add-ons at https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/. I use DownloadHelper (downloadhelper.net) for youtube videos, but I haven't tried to save any IPT videos.

-djb

hang-the-9
05-01-2008, 02:03 PM
The new Real player adds a "save video" option to flash videos. It does not work 100% though. YouTube worked for ones I tried, it did not save the steaming video off IPT (which I expected as the file was streaming live and not fully on the server). I think it failed on the free videos on IPT that I tried which were already recorded. It did save the BClub videos off YouTube fine. Saved off ProPoolVideo fine, have not tried AZBtv.

dmgwalsh
05-02-2008, 03:56 AM
There are several Firefox add-ons for downloading Flash videos to your PC. You can browse those add-ons at https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/. I use DownloadHelper (downloadhelper.net) for youtube videos, but I haven't tried to save any IPT videos.

-djb

Download helper doesn't work for this one.

dmgwalsh
05-02-2008, 03:57 AM
The new Real player adds a "save video" option to flash videos. It does not work 100% though. YouTube worked for ones I tried, it did not save the steaming video off IPT (which I expected as the file was streaming live and not fully on the server). I think it failed on the free videos on IPT that I tried which were already recorded. It did save the BClub videos off YouTube fine. Saved off ProPoolVideo fine, have not tried AZBtv.

Real player doesn't work for this one.

Vahmurka
05-03-2008, 12:02 PM
did you try Orbit Downloader?
P.S. AZ member CreeDo knows a lot about various media formats and ways of saving them.

n10spool
05-03-2008, 12:11 PM
I used tubesucker it worked great for the last 8 months but it stopped It would not let me use it on the ipt page haven't tried it since. According to youtube they are stating fingerprints on video's and removing copyrighted video's. I got it to work on certain videos again, everyone wants you to upgrade there software to get around these fingerprints and commercials they are about to put infront of video's.

I'm still researching but not high on my list of things to conquer.

JB Cases
05-03-2008, 05:38 PM
I use Internet Download Manager - it works sometimes for YouTube - I haven't tried it at the IPT website. IDM is software though so try it before you buy it.

I have also used several Firefox plugins that work more or less as well.

Google it and you will find many solutions to downloading Flash Video.