PDA

View Full Version : I might be a switch hitter...

Fatboy
05-01-2008, 01:24 PM
Yep its true, I'm very sure i'm a switch hitter. I decided to come out of the closet. I had too... I couldnt live with myself any longer keeping this secret from all my friends here and everywhere else. I don't have any more people in one place than here too tell this to so . It feels so good to finally get it off my chest.
I switched from a Barry Szam to a Gus Szam. :D :D :D

av84fun
05-01-2008, 01:27 PM
Oh you kinky devil you!!!

(-:

corvette1340
05-01-2008, 01:30 PM
you sick bastard.

noRulez
05-01-2008, 01:31 PM
There go your chances of joining the military. I guess that explains the bad back though.

ribdoner
05-01-2008, 01:34 PM
Brokeback Millionaire

uwate
05-01-2008, 01:38 PM
this thread is useless without pics.

hey fatboy...who do you like in the upcoming TAR matches?

Blackjack
05-01-2008, 01:38 PM
Yep its true, I'm very sure i'm a switch hitter. I decided to come out of the closet. I had too... I couldnt live with myself any longer keeping this secret from all my friends here and everywhere else. I don't have any more people in one place than here too tell this to so . It feels so good to finally get it off my chest.

Rep whore!

olauzon
05-01-2008, 01:41 PM
....szcam bag

Detlev Rackow
05-01-2008, 01:45 PM

Great idea! Now that you need to get rid of the old one: Bring it to Germany the next time you come over here, and I will personally pick it up anywhere nationwide to help you with this problem :-)

Regards,

Detlev

manwon
05-01-2008, 01:50 PM

Thank God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

BRKNRUN
05-01-2008, 02:00 PM
So let me get this straight....er...well as striaght as possible in your case.

Your not playing with the Father anymore...now your playing with the Fathers Son.

So...how do you like the sons butt thickness...and how about the sons shaft diameter??? Is it a stiffer shaft???

Oh...are you going wrapless now???

Russ Chewning
05-01-2008, 02:01 PM

Well, since you wanted people to think you were gay/bisexual, since you put the real topic of this thread way far down so people couldn't preview, I will respect your wishes. I now deem you "Gay/Bisexual Fatboy".

I will refer to you as such every time I reply to one of your threads, lol..

Russ

buzzsaw
05-01-2008, 02:03 PM
I got dibs on your girlfriend!!!

n10spool
05-01-2008, 02:32 PM

Great another Szamboti scandle in the family.

Gerry
05-01-2008, 03:02 PM
since no one else asked....

can I have your old cue?:D I'll work it off in Plumbing work?!

pleez?:D

jay helfert
05-01-2008, 03:07 PM
Don't even talk to me! I'm jealous! :cool:

vagabond
05-01-2008, 03:17 PM
Don't even talk to me! I'm jealous! :cool:

you too Jay!!!!! Eaik
How many more are going to come out of the closet?:cool:

BillPorter
05-01-2008, 03:27 PM
At first I thought you were REALLY coming out of the closet. I mean, seriously, if you were outing yourself, wouldn't you do it right here on AZ?:)

AnitoKid
05-01-2008, 04:00 PM
@Fatboy:

Would love to see some pics!

:)

Fatboy
05-01-2008, 06:02 PM
Great idea! Now that you need to get rid of the old one: Bring it to Germany the next time you come over here, and I will personally pick it up anywhere nationwide to help you with this problem :-)

Regards,

Detlev

i'm on my way, is Munich ok?

Russ,

I still have my girl friend, did you miss that thread.;) didnt think so, :p hurry up and get to Vegas with your girl the 4 of us can go outy and have some fun at a show, I havent been to one in 6 or 8 years, I live here and never do the tourist thing,

Russ Chewning
05-01-2008, 06:07 PM
i'm on my way, is Munich ok?

Russ,

I still have my girl friend, did you miss that thread.;) didnt think so, :p hurry up and get to Vegas with your girl the 4 of us can go outy and have some fun at a show, I havent been to one in 6 or 8 years, I live here and never do the tourist thing,

You bet, man!!

Russ

AZE
05-01-2008, 06:12 PM
So?... I have a Pechauer.
want to flip for it? (never gets old)

Fatboy
05-01-2008, 07:12 PM
@Fatboy:

Would love to see some pics!

:)

of my closet?

BillYards
05-02-2008, 10:19 AM
The movie will be called: "Fatboy, The Gay Blade" and will feature a guy running around in a pink cape, fighting billiards crimes while yelling "ah, Ha!!" and swishing dollar signs on peoples' butts with a rare Szamboti cue.

Scaramouche
05-02-2008, 12:22 PM
So let me get this straight....er...well as striaght as possible in your case.

Your not playing with the Father anymore...now your playing with the Fathers Son.

So...how do you like the sons butt thickness...and how about the sons shaft diameter??? Is it a stiffer shaft???

Oh...are you going wrapless now???

This is just a temporary fling until can take up permanently that English perversion with the much thiner shaft.:D

avmaster
05-02-2008, 02:08 PM
I got dibs on your girlfriend!!!

Dang it....!!! Beat me to it........:mad:

billyjack
05-02-2008, 02:11 PM
Fatboy,
You have been called quite a few different names in this forum, some good, some bad, some disputable---but never has anyone accused you of being boring!!!

avmaster
05-02-2008, 02:12 PM
of my closet?

Now that thar is funny I tell you...........:D