PDA

View Full Version : Just bought an Omen cue

Milo
05-01-2008, 01:26 PM
Just bought an Omen cue out of florida. I would love anyones imput on this brand of custom cue.
Thanks

ForumGhost516
05-01-2008, 01:39 PM
Ive heard nothing but good things about them. I know that isnt that descriptive but basicaly everyone i spoke to that has had one has said they loved it, from what i understand its very similar to a schon or espiritu.

our_auctionguy
05-01-2008, 01:46 PM
I had Pete's first ivory jointed amboyna burl into gaboon ebony cue he made a few years back. Wish I still had it. It also had belly of lizard wrap and played great. Pete is a great guy to buy a cue from.

Tom In Cincy
05-01-2008, 01:51 PM
I've owned one of Pete's cues since Dec of 2000 and really like they HIT and quality he puts into his work.

Eveyone that has tried my cue tells me they really like the solid feel of the hit and feedback of a well stroked cue.

Kanedog
05-01-2008, 01:58 PM
I've shot w/ the same Omen cue for the last 15yrs.. Madagascar Rosewood is the wood type. I have hit w/ many other cues over the years but my main cue has always been the Omen...Actually, just caught up w/ Pete this past weekend for a "tune-up" on it and its hitting better than ever.

You won't be disappointed!

UWPoolGod1
05-01-2008, 02:41 PM
I have one of his jump/breaks. If hits a ton, jumps okay and looks fantastic. Very high quality. Love it.