PDA

View Full Version : Show me the $$$$

Fatboy
05-01-2008, 07:21 PM
For those who know what i'm talking about, you know.

I'm gonna keep my month shut for now. But the right thing needsto be done in a day or two.

Nuff said.

This is a serious thread. Some people did a bad thing to some good people. hopefully it wont go public, I wont say anything else for now or answere any questions. Thank's.

tikkler
05-01-2008, 07:26 PM
"gonna keep my mouth shut for now"
but let me bring it up and not say zip..........whatever is the point here????
Steve

JDB
05-01-2008, 07:37 PM

I'm gonna keep my month shut for now. But the right thing needsto be done in a day or two.

Nuff said.

This is a serious thread. Some people did a bad thing to some good people. hopefully it wont go public, I wont say anything else for now or answere any questions. Thank's.
This is a pretty inane thread. It sounds like the money is not even owed to you; however, apparently, you believe that if you post something they will see and pay the people who they owe????

Again, pretty inane thread if you ask me.

mthornto
05-01-2008, 07:59 PM
Damn, I hope he is not talking about me, but he probably is.

Here is my side of the story: I did not tip the pizza guy tonight. In my defense, my order was wrong and I picked it up, it was not delivery. I mean, really, who tips the pizza guy when you go pick it up? Did I really do something that bad? Gosh, I can't believe I am getting called out like this in public. I am so ashamed, I will never be able to show my face in a pool hall again.

coastydad
05-01-2008, 08:03 PM
This should be interesting.

J$Cincy
05-01-2008, 08:06 PM

Nuff said.

HEY, good f*****g story. let us know how it ends...

punter
05-01-2008, 08:11 PM

Nuff said.

Thanks for not telling me what I don't need to know. Thanks for taking care of me. And... I won't repeat anything I've heard or read here. Thanks...again.

Fatboy
05-01-2008, 09:55 PM
This is a pretty inane thread. It sounds like the money is not even owed to you; however, apparently, you believe that if you post something they will see and pay the people who they owe????

Again, pretty inane thread if you ask me.

it has to be for now, i do believe in giving someone a chance to make good, and yes it will get interesting, i'm looking out for a friend. i truly hope that it dosent become anything and honest to God so would most of you on here to would as well if you knew the circumstances. Players have it too tough sometimes-most of the time. While its not my $$$ I was involved. I believe in standing up for what it right. bear with me.

the intent of this was not to waste anyone's time but put someone on notice, sorry if i wasted anyone's time, if this did waste your time consider it a favor for some people you admire.

Please gentlemen lets let it rest

then...

ding....ding...ding.

ribdoner
05-01-2008, 10:04 PM
WHO'S STIFFED....E, A or both???????????

dabarbr
05-01-2008, 10:10 PM
Wher's Paul Harvy now that we need the "rest of the story"

Thunderball
05-01-2008, 10:35 PM
Edited:
But since you aint sayin nothing,why am I replying?

Jimmy M.
05-01-2008, 10:36 PM

Tell you tomorrow.

CaptiveBred
05-01-2008, 10:42 PM
..."rest of the story"

It was a clear black night, a clear white moon
Fatboy was on the net, trying to consume
some drama for the eve, so I can get some rep
just rollin in my ride, chillin with two hoes

Just hit the Main forum of the AZB
on a mission trying to find Mr. Eric P.
Seen a rail full of bets ain't no need to tweak
all your debts will be paid if you roll with me

I'm gettin thread jacked, I'm posting to myself
I can't believe they taking Eric's wealth
look at my rings, look at my rolex
I looked at poster said "Damn, what's next?"

smokeandapancak
05-01-2008, 11:02 PM
nuttin like a lil Warren G in the morning...

charlieb
05-01-2008, 11:20 PM
Intent was obvious. Chances are that our curiosity will not be satisfied. If in the event our curiosity is satisfied I'm pretty sure it will have been worth the wait. In the mean time I find it easier than some to cut Fatboy some slack as this thread is not near as inane as many threads I find myself reading.

Josh Palmer
05-01-2008, 11:53 PM
Did everybody get paid in AZ?

miah g.
05-02-2008, 12:29 AM

Just hit the Eastside of the Vegas Strip

Gotta be handy with a cue if you know what I mean, earn your keep. AZBers... Mount up.

thepavlos
05-02-2008, 04:20 AM
Gotta be handy with a cue if you know what I mean, earn your keep. AZBers... Mount up.
Argggh you beat me to it, thats exactly what went through my mind when I read that post :D

1pRoscoe
05-02-2008, 04:28 AM
I LOVE BLACK PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ShootingArts
05-02-2008, 05:28 AM
Somebody is being told to unass the cash or be called out in front of the world, at least the AZB forum which is the largest pool forum in the world I believe.

I think the appropriate music here is from "The Quiet Man" but I can't remember it clearly enough to type it at the moment.

Hu

WesleyW
05-02-2008, 05:51 AM
it's like a gansta movie...

worriedbeef
05-02-2008, 06:06 AM
Here is my side of the story: I did not tip the pizza guy tonight. In my defense, my order was wrong and I picked it up, it was not delivery. I mean, really, who tips the pizza guy when you go pick it up? Did I really do something that bad? Gosh, I can't believe I am getting called out like this in public. I am so ashamed, I will never be able to show my face in a pool hall again.

you bastard. i really hope you get what you deserve to shameful behaviour like that.

;)

Southpaw
05-02-2008, 07:12 AM
I guess a simple PM would not have been theatrical enough. Instead, there has to be another junk thread that will undoubtably be another cut-throat situation...well done.

Southpaw

JoeyA
05-02-2008, 07:32 AM

LOL!

Send MORE!
JoeyA

JoeyA
05-02-2008, 07:38 AM
it has to be for now, i do believe in giving someone a chance to make good, and yes it will get interesting, i'm looking out for a friend. i truly hope that it dosent become anything and honest to God so would most of you on here to would as well if you knew the circumstances. Players have it too tough sometimes-most of the time. While its not my $$$ I was involved. I believe in standing up for what it right. bear with me.

the intent of this was not to waste anyone's time but put someone on notice, sorry if i wasted anyone's time, if this did waste your time consider it a favor for some people you admire.

then...

ding....ding...ding.

NO rest for the WICKED! Give it up FATBOY. OUT the lowdown. Let's hear the skinny!

By outting him, you might be protecting the rest of us. (you've got more than one friend, you know). :D

JoeyA (Oh, I forgot; I seldom bet on anyone besides myself)

corvette1340
05-02-2008, 07:55 AM

So I hit the Main forum of the AZB, on a mission to try and find mister Eric P......

bigskyjake
05-02-2008, 08:01 AM

Oh my god, hahahhahhaha, "regulators........mount up"

REP

Black-Balled
05-02-2008, 08:10 AM
This is not pool related.;)

easy-e
05-02-2008, 08:12 AM
Fatboy IS pool:D

BRKNRUN
05-02-2008, 08:24 AM

How it ends???

I am not even sure how it began yet.

corvette1340
05-02-2008, 08:25 AM
Fatboy IS pool:D

Im gonna go and hang out in the NFR section.

DaveK
05-02-2008, 08:29 AM

Tell you tomorrow.

Like, I'm still waiting, eh ... whadaya gonna tell me ?

"let it rest" should have been preceeded by "don't bother", imo.

Dave

cubswin
05-02-2008, 08:46 AM
This is the greatest thread ever. I think it could get to 25 pages with all of these insightful posts.

Great topic Fatboy!!!!!

James
05-02-2008, 08:49 AM

Just hit the Main forum of the AZB

Edit: nevermind. Very clever signature ;)

CrownCityCorey
05-02-2008, 08:56 AM
Did everybody get paid in AZ?

My thoughts exactly!

Thecoats
05-02-2008, 09:04 AM

Nuff said.

What the hell do you think this is a PRIVATE FORUM:eek: :eek: It is public.

BRKNRUN
05-02-2008, 09:05 AM
My thoughts exactly!

I really hope that this thread does not lead to unfounded speculation that might tarnish a good persons reputation without good cause.

I think the thread needs to be clarified QUICKLY or removed even quicker.

PETARD
05-02-2008, 09:06 AM

then...

ding....ding...ding.

i am betting fatboy's purpose is admirable; i will wait

jasonlaus
05-02-2008, 09:15 AM
gfoahgggfcighcaihf;oacwjf;hgihagihaighoaihicfahfgh aighaighriahgihighihgrigihaigacoighioaehgfociagcfg oiwhgofihcaeoifgopaghfoawfoawofgoagfoiawfgoiwfoawo fgoagfoagfoicafoyaogfoafowgfoiagwofgoawfgeowagfoag wfogcawfogowfgoawfgofgoafoiawfgofgoagfoawgfoawgfog fogoawugfocawgefougafeoufgauwgfawogfoauwgfoagofgaw eoufguwaefouwgfocawgfgawoufgoawfgoweguyroweucgwaof rawougeoawgragouewgeoawoeouwayrowegfwugfcwegfowuef gcouwefgouwegfuwegfruowgeuwygerfugwerfougwfeugwfou agwfuywgeouwgefguwfrgcoauwefgouwegcuawergcweougwuo aegcuawegcuwgerfuaywgerouywegrfcowauygeouawygefuoy wefguyawgfuoawgcefcwougfouawgeouagefouafegawefgaow erwgeouwagrfowgerwegrdwouagerouwygerfoywaegrygreod wdrgwreguwoergoawergouwyergdourwgnfougougweroduagw reougworfngoargdnoaofofougeffototgfosefuygefrogetr ouyoffoutogodgfnoweugtrfgufouwgfuwegtfgotffgtowgou wfegowotyufwgeofgnogtfogtnowetgfnowugtfouwyetygowg tfowuwygtfouwgertfouwoutfwouetnwnoutnwfetgfwoetgfw getfwuygetfngwetgnwouftnowtnfwogetogwftgnfowonrotn uwegfnonwefotngwoftgowuetowegtnowgetfnweotowuetfou wgtognweutgowugnftoufgwtorfugotergfowgoyugtfotfono utgfoweftowtougwtgfogwftofugwfgweofgtwogntfongwtou fgwfeotgfowftuywetouwogtouwyetfuwyyegtfwouegtouwyg towutouweygtfowuetofuwoutfouwygtfowutowftgwegftuwe gftuywegrutfgwetuwuetgwutgweougytwoeuygyygyuugtyu. JUST WANTED TO BE AS USEFUL AS EVERYONE ELSE. THANKS FOR READING.

!Smorgass Bored
05-02-2008, 09:24 AM
I just hope that it's not Hillary's fault.
Who killed the D.C. Madam ?
Is there a new truck to deliver Diamond tables ?
Did Mike Janis get shorted ?
Did the DCC move to New Orleans ?

Doug
( Fatbouy, put the pipe down and walk towards the light..... imo )

lodini
05-02-2008, 09:25 AM
gfoahgggfcighcaihf;oacwjf;hgihagihaighoaihicfahfgh aighaighriahgihighihgrigihaigacoighioaehgfociagcfg oiwhgofihcaeoifgopaghfoawfoawofgoagfoiawfgoiwfoawo fgoagfoagfoicafoyaogfoafowgfoiagwofgoawfgeowagfoag wfogcawfogo......................................e rfugwerfougwfeugwfouagwfuywgeouwgefguwfrgcoauwefou wogtouwyetfuwyyegtfwouegtouwygtowutouweygtfowuetof uwoutfouwygtfowutowftgwegftuwegftuywegrutfgwetuwue tgwutgweougytwoeuygyygyuugtyu. JUST WANTED TO BE AS USEFUL AS EVERYONE ELSE. THANKS FOR READING.

If no one had responded... this thread would be buried on page 7 by now. Fatboy was counting on everyone to reply, otherwise his thread would have no effect. Negative attention is still attention, right?

whitewolf
05-02-2008, 09:28 AM

Nuff said.

Heh Fatso, keep this non-pool related crap on the correct forum. Do you think anybody really fookin cares if someone owes you, the millionaire, money? You are indeed a fookin idiot. :D

Fragged
05-02-2008, 09:29 AM
My thoughts exactly!

Mighta been the pool school also-one of those IMHO.

JAM
05-02-2008, 09:30 AM
I predict Johnny Archer is waiting for his first-place monies for a recent tournament. This is just a hunch, and I may be wrong!

JAM

Johnnyt
05-02-2008, 09:31 AM

Doug

Women take pills to kill themselves, CIA hang women. IMO. Johnnyt

Blackjack
05-02-2008, 09:37 AM
Heh Fatso, keep this non-pool related crap on the correct forum. Do you think anybody really fookin cares if someone owes you, the millionaire, money? You are indeed a fookin idiot. :D

Learning new words from Fast Larry?

How cute.

:p

jasonlaus
05-02-2008, 09:56 AM
gfoahgggfcighcaihf;oacwjf;hgihagihaighoaihicfahfgh aighaighriahgihighihgrigihaigacoighioaehgfociagcfg oiwhgofihcaeoifgopaghfoawfoawofgoagfoiawfgoiwfoawo fgoagfoagfoicafoyaogfoafowgfoiagwofgoawfgeowagfoag wfogcawfogowfgoawfgofgoafoiawfgofgoagfoawgfoawgfog fogoawugfocawgefougafeoufgauwgfawogfoauwgfoagofgaw eoufguwaefouwgfocawgfgawoufgoawfgoweguyroweucgwaof rawougeoawgragouewgeoawoeouwayrowegfwugfcwegfowuef gcouwefgouwegfuwegfruowgeuwygerfugwerfougwfeugwfou agwfuywgeouwgefguwfrgcoauwefgouwegcuawergcweougwuo aegcuawegcuwgerfuaywgerouywegrfcowauygeouawygefuoy wefguyawgfuoawgcefcwougfouawgeouagefouafegawefgaow erwgeouwagrfowgerwegrdwouagerouwygerfoywaegrygreod wdrgwreguwoergoawergouwyergdourwgnfougougweroduagw reougworfngoargdnoaofofougeffototgfosefuygefrogetr ouyoffoutogodgfnoweugtrfgufouwgfuwegtfgotffgtowgou wfegowotyufwgeofgnogtfogtnowetgfnowugtfouwyetygowg tfowuwygtfouwgertfouwoutfwouetnwnoutnwfetgfwoetgfw getfwuygetfngwetgnwouftnowtnfwogetogwftgnfowonrotn uwegfnonwefotngwoftgowuetowegtnowgetfnweotowuetfou wgtognweutgowugnftoufgwtorfugotergfowgoyugtfotfono utgfoweftowtougwtgfogwftofugwfgweofgtwogntfongwtou fgwfeotgfowftuywetouwogtouwyetfuwyyegtfwouegtouwyg towutouweygtfowuetofuwoutfouwygtfowutowftgwegftuwe gftuywegrutfgwetuwuetgwutgweougytwoeuygyygyuugtyu. JUST WANTED TO BE AS USEFUL AS EVERYONE ELSE. THANKS FOR READING. IN CASE IT WASN'T CLEAR THE FIRST TIME.

corvette1340
05-02-2008, 10:00 AM
Fatboy,
You owe me $72 for following this thread, and the juice is running.

Fletch Lives
05-02-2008, 10:04 AM
mount up or mount out

Terry Ardeno
05-02-2008, 10:16 AM

Doug

Smorg,

Only YOU could have tied in recent world events to recent events in pooldom in this, the latest Agatha Christie thread!
You HOPE it wasn't Hillary....(like you would be shocked (!) if it WERE her!)

Who killed the DC MADAM????...trying to get a heads up on Geraldo Rivera's next special....(See JohnnyT's post :eek: )

Is there a new TRUCK to deliver Diamond Tables....I also remember that infamous truck thread. Jed Clampett had sold it to Diamond BEFORE it got famous here.

Did Mike Janis get SHORTED?......not unless he layed across railroad tracks. (He's still about 5'10)

Did the DCC move to New Orleans?.....Well, did the DCC move to New Orleans??? I guess you'll have to go to New Orleans and see if they have room for 450+ pool players and their stable of significant others, the Accu-Stats camera crew & commentators and the MILLIONS (Look up to the sky with your eyes closed ala "The Rock" of WWF fame, pause dramatically before repeating.....) "And MILLIONS of $.$$'s in Fatboy's wallet??? The answer to this one is "No", the DCC is not moving to New Orleans. New Orleans USED to be above sea level. Then one day, Fatboy came to town and laid his wallet on the center of town square. The whole place sunk to about 5 feet below sea level with the weight of all them dead presidents together in one place! Rumor has it that that's why his back sometimes causes him trouble...all that weight bearing down on L2-S1....:eek:

The moral of this story is that this thread is just like getting a phone call at 0300 (AM)...(No, it's not for Hillary!)...and your buddy wakes you up to tell you "Hey! Shhhhh! I'm maybe going to tell you a secret tomorrow...Go back to sleep for now. I'll let you know when my head clears." And you fall back asleep and dream about a post on AZB that seems to come to life on it's own...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95AEzyWZX8I

(Blonds are BEAUTIFUL....:))

ribdoner
05-02-2008, 10:28 AM
Women take pills to kill themselves, CIA hang women. IMO. Johnnyt

she's a swinger

Johnnyt
05-02-2008, 10:30 AM
she's a swinger

Ahhhh that splains it then. Johnnyt

SpiderWebComm
05-02-2008, 10:44 AM
I'm not naming any names, like Fatboy, but those of you who did what you did - know who you are. Well, we all pretty much know WHAT you did... you put two unsuspected friends of ours in the middle during a game of One Shot Harrigan. What makes this really heinous is they're not even players - they just wanted a fun chance to win a few bucks and you took all of their money.

SO, we want their money back. I'm not going to list their names, because they're embarrassed for being suckers. However, I promised we'd get their money back. Nevertheless, you guys get the idea.....

-Spider

http://img30.picoodle.com/img/img30/4/5/2/f_retardsm_df85575.jpg

corvette1340
05-02-2008, 10:45 AM
I'm not naming any names, like Fatboy, but those of you who did what you did - know who you are. Well, we all pretty much know WHAT you did... you put two unsuspected friends of ours in the middle during a game of One Shot Harrigan. What makes this really heinous is they're not even players - they just wanted a fun chance to win a few bucks and you took all of their money.

SO, we want their money back. I'm not going to list their names, because they're embarrassed for being suckers. However, I promised we'd get their money back. Nevertheless, you guys get the idea.....

-Spider

BeetleJuice for the win!

!Smorgass Bored
05-02-2008, 10:59 AM
I have found the secret to interpreting and deciphering a Fatboy thread, you must walk in his head: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wey3cJ5RrU

Doug
( lick your finger, stick it in a light socket and watch the video again. Did i say 'socket' ? )

SOCKET TO ME ! ----- SOCKET TO ME ! ---------- SOCKET TO ME !

avmaster
05-02-2008, 11:00 AM
Smorg,

Only YOU could have tied in recent world events to recent events in pooldom in this, the latest Agatha Christie thread!
You HOPE it wasn't Hillary....(like you would be shocked (!) if it WERE her!)

Who killed the DC MADAM????...trying to get a heads up on Geraldo Rivera's next special....(See JohnnyT's post :eek: )

Is there a new TRUCK to deliver Diamond Tables....I also remember that infamous truck thread. Jed Clampett had sold it to Diamond BEFORE it got famous here.

Did Mike Janis get SHORTED?......not unless he layed across railroad tracks. (He's still about 5'10)

Did the DCC move to New Orleans?.....Well, did the DCC move to New Orleans??? I guess you'll have to go to New Orleans and see if they have room for 450+ pool players and their stable of significant others, the Accu-Stats camera crew & commentators and the MILLIONS (Look up to the sky with your eyes closed ala "The Rock" of WWF fame, pause dramatically before repeating.....) "And MILLIONS of $.$$'s in Fatboy's wallet??? The answer to this one is "No", the DCC is not moving to New Orleans. New Orleans USED to be above sea level. Then one day, Fatboy came to town and laid his wallet on the center of town square. The whole place sunk to about 5 feet below sea level with the weight of all them dead presidents together in one place! Rumor has it that that's why his back sometimes causes him trouble...all that weight bearing down on L2-S1....:eek:

The moral of this story is that this thread is just like getting a phone call at 0300 (AM)...(No, it's not for Hillary!)...and your buddy wakes you up to tell you "Hey! Shhhhh! I'm maybe going to tell you a secret tomorrow...Go back to sleep for now. I'll let you know when my head clears." And you fall back asleep and dream about a post on AZB that seems to come to life on it's own...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95AEzyWZX8I

(Blonds are BEAUTIFUL....:))

You are gettin better and better... I'm laughin......:D

!Smorgass Bored
05-02-2008, 11:04 AM
You are gettin better and better... I'm laughin......:D

He learned at the feet of The Teacher (while giving him a pedicure).. :)
The Teacher

Kanedog
05-02-2008, 11:05 AM
she's a swinger

i had to laugh at that :)

Terry Ardeno
05-02-2008, 11:11 AM

-Spider

Spider,
I don't know what to say here....

I just can't stop laughing for some reason. This is definitely a classic post that should be put in some type of time capsule to show people that pool players DO have hearts! :)

Black-Balled
05-02-2008, 11:16 AM
Scott Frost beat Efren and needs to know "where's the beef"?

!Smorgass Bored
05-02-2008, 11:24 AM
I suspect that this would be what it's like to interview Fatboy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kT31oB2vspw

Doug
( I was just recovering from him announcing that he was "A Switch Hitter." )

our_auctionguy
05-02-2008, 11:27 AM
Damn, I hope he is not talking about me, but he probably is.

If there is a tip jar and you don't visibly tip, today's service generation believes that is your signal to add free ingredients to you next order.

Hope it was your first time there. Your next time, check under the pepperonis for some added ingredients.:D :D :D :D

Eric Wynne
05-02-2008, 11:40 AM
Waste of life ... for sure

worriedbeef
05-02-2008, 11:55 AM
gfoahgggfcighcaihf;oacwjf;hgihagihaighoaihicfahfgh aighaighriahgihighihgrigihaigacoighioaehgfociagcfg oiwhgofihcaeoifgopaghfoawfoawofgoagfoiawfgoiwfoawo fgoagfoagfoicafoyaogfoafowgfoiagwofgoawfgeowagfoag wfogcawfogowfgoawfgofgoafoiawfgofgoagfoawgfoawgfog fogoawugfocawgefougafeoufgauwgfawogfoauwgfoagofgaw eoufguwaefouwgfocawgfgawoufgoawfgoweguyroweucgwaof rawougeoawgragouewgeoawoeouwayrowegfwugfcwegfowuef gcouwefgouwegfuwegfruowgeuwygerfugwerfougwfeugwfou agwfuywgeouwgefguwfrgcoauwefgouwegcuawergcweougwuo aegcuawegcuwgerfuaywgerouywegrfcowauygeouawygefuoy wefguyawgfuoawgcefcwougfouawgeouagefouafegawefgaow erwgeouwagrfowgerwegrdwouagerouwygerfoywaegrygreod wdrgwreguwoergoawergouwyergdourwgnfougougweroduagw reougworfngoargdnoaofofougeffototgfosefuygefrogetr ouyoffoutogodgfnoweugtrfgufouwgfuwegtfgotffgtowgou wfegowotyufwgeofgnogtfogtnowetgfnowugtfouwyetygowg tfowuwygtfouwgertfouwoutfwouetnwnoutnwfetgfwoetgfw getfwuygetfngwetgnwouftnowtnfwogetogwftgnfowonrotn uwegfnonwefotngwoftgowuetowegtnowgetfnweotowuetfou wgtognweutgowugnftoufgwtorfugotergfowgoyugtfotfono utgfoweftowtougwtgfogwftofugwfgweofgtwogntfongwtou fgwfeotgfowftuywetouwogtouwyetfuwyyegtfwouegtouwyg towutouweygtfowuetofuwoutfouwygtfowutowftgwegftuwe gftuywegrutfgwetuwuetgwutgweougytwoeuygyygyuugtyu.

i agree completely. but i'm not so sure about your second point.

Scaramouche
05-02-2008, 12:03 PM
There used to be a mystery program on radio.
It always started out:

"There he goes into that drugstore.
He steps on the scales.
Weight three hundred and twenty-five pounds
The Fatman"

jimmyg
05-02-2008, 08:00 PM
He learned at the feet of The Teacher (while giving him a pedicure).. :)
The Teacher

Yes, Master Doug. Grasshopper has learned well.:)

Jim

cuejoey
05-02-2008, 10:20 PM
ROTFLMAO:D :D :D

cincyman
05-03-2008, 12:42 PM

Nuff said.

First off most useless post ever!!!!

2nd i think i saw Roger Clemens out with FB's well dressed girlfriend.

Roger Clemens also was the second gunman on the grassy knoll

Catahula
05-03-2008, 12:56 PM
whose time has come.
What does the "P" in PM stand for?
Anybody?
Bueller?

J$Cincy
05-03-2008, 03:51 PM
whose time has come.
What does the "P" in PM stand for?
Anybody?
Bueller?

in this case i would have to say "PUTZ"

Dawgie
05-03-2008, 04:06 PM

Nuff said.

Cryptic drama queen and attention whore.