Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Blogs > blah blah
Reload this Page Ten (+1) inspirational and motivational quotes- Happy Friday! 7/20/12
Rate this Entry

Ten (+1) inspirational and motivational quotes- Happy Friday! 7/20/12

Posted 07-20-2012 at 09:33 AM by blah blah

We're going all Michael Jordan today!

[B]It's the repetition of affirmations that leads to belief- and once that belief becomes a deep conviction, things begin to happen.
-Muhammad Ali[/B]

Iíve never lost a game- I just ran out of time.
- Michael Jordan

Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen.
- Michael Jordan

I would tell players to relax and never think about whatís at stake. Just think about the basketball game. If you start to think about who is going to win the championship, youíve lost your focus.
- Michael Jordan

Heart is what separates the good from the great.
- Michael Jordan

If you quit ONCE it becomes a habit. Never quit!!!
- Michael Jordan

I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying.
- Michael Jordan

If youíre trying to achieve, there will be roadblocks. Iíve had them; everybody has had them. But obstacles donít have to stop you. If you run into a wall, donít turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.
- Michael Jordan

Iím not out there sweating for three hours every day just to find out what it feels like to sweat.
- Michael Jordan

You can practice shooting eight hours a day, but if your technique is wrong, then all you become is very good at shooting the wrong way. Get the fundamentals down and the level of everything you do will rise.
- Michael Jordan

Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.
- Michael Jordan

Live the moment for the moment.
- Michael Jordan

[B]"Do you know what my favorite part of the game is? The opportunity to play."
-Mike Singletary[/B]
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2215 Comments 0 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments