Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Blogs > JuicyGirl
Reload this Page Progress FINALLY
Rate this Entry

Progress FINALLY

Posted 09-01-2012 at 09:04 AM by JuicyGirl

After days and days of countless drills. It happened. First it was a stranger walks up to me and gives away a shower of compliments on my skills . But, it didn't stop there. Later that night after a friendly game of scotch doubles, it happened again. As is custom, we always compliment each other on good shots. This wasn't the kind of compliment I received from my friends. They wanted me to know that my skills were moving up a notch. What a great feeling .

After playing together for over 2 years and working on drills for the last 3 months my game is FINALLY taking shape. Gone are the days of randomly/blindly shooting at banks and getting myself in to awkward positions. Not that it doesn't happen a few times in my game. But now I can step to the table, line up, stroke, pocket and there's a good chance I will get the cue ball to go where I wanted it to go. True, That's not always the case. But now when I screw up happens less which means I'm frustrated less and getting ahead on my game more. I've also got more realistic options for a way out of a sticky situation.

In these past few weeks I've gone from sinking 1 ball to sinking 5 or even 6 on my turn.

Like they say in Alaska... Drill Baby Drill!

Stay Juicy
Loren
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1775 Comments 0 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments