Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Blogs > andreaperkins
Reload this Page The Instagram Manifesto… Nearly Done!
Rate this Entry

The Instagram Manifesto… Nearly Done!

Posted 08-06-2012 at 08:47 PM by andreaperkins

What is growing like a weed (1million new users a day, currently), what has been bought by the 2nd biggest website in the world, what site has grown to 30 million weekly users, and what site also has totally been ignored by marketers till now? Oh and why should you pay attention? Yes, you guessed it — it’s all the same site, Instagram.
EDIT — I’m a DIMWIT The mike was off while recording. I will skip the video this time around and just write what I wanted to say. Sorry.
Here’s the summary:

Instagram is the new “black” of social networks — it is hot, hot, hot.
It’s growing explosively — check this infographic for the details — amazing!
Instagram has been bought by Facebook for a cool $1 **billion** despite having a revenue of exactly $0 per year and no evident business model. Find out why.
Instagram, till Thursday June 21, 12:00 EST, has only been accessible for posting from smart phones. James Renouf and I blow away that restriction and make it possible to post from any PC, with the INSTAGRAM MANIFESTO using only free software.
This means you can now sell Instagram services to local and offline clients and do the work from your PC, and you can integrate Instagram with other aspects of your campaigns — we present some ideas how to do that.
Instagram is already a huge source of traffic and will only grow, and it also is an important source of social signals telling the search engines that your sites are popular.
In summary, you must include Instagram from now on in any social campaign you are planning, and INSTAGRAM MANIFESTO shows you how.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1047 Comments 0 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments