Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Blogs
Reload this Page Entries for June 2018
Old

My Dream With Big Paulie (6/23/18)

Posted 06-24-2018 at 12:10 PM by Nostroke
Updated 07-06-2018 at 05:29 AM by Nostroke

I joined what seemed to be a simple menís hangout club in NYC. I went there every chance i had. It was in a Brownstone with the usual 6-7 cement steps out front. Iím in my 30′s or so.

I hang around for 2-3 weeks there having fun with the guys-Just BSn mostly, talking about fishing, women etc. No one ever talks about the club itself, dues, who owns it or anything similar. None of that enters my mind while im hanging there. I'm just having fun!

So one day 2-3 weeks...
TooCoolForTheRoom
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 362 Comments 0 Nostroke is offline Edit Tags
Old

A Typical Dream For Me

Posted 06-07-2018 at 08:49 AM by Nostroke
Updated 06-27-2018 at 05:33 AM by Nostroke

Along the same lines as my mafia dreams where i screw up every order Gotti gives me, lose or spill ketchup on his suit and wind up going for a long drive in the country with Joe Pesci sitting behind me, Donald Trump last night insisted on lending me his Stradivarius Violin. Things proceeded southward from there. The Stradivarius was in a plain cardboard box so as not to draw unwanted attention.The first thing that goes wrong is when i take it out of the box, some guy rips it up for recycling....
TooCoolForTheRoom
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 433 Comments 0 Nostroke is offline Edit Tags