Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Blogs > BigRigTom
Reload this Page Funny pic/gif thread...This is dead on.
Rate this Entry

Funny pic/gif thread...This is dead on.

Posted 05-01-2009 at 11:57 AM by BigRigTom
Updated 08-20-2009 at 07:58 AM by BigRigTom

To all my blue collar work and truck driver friends, this guy seems to be fed up with all the BS people in this world. Get real and just go buy his concrete blocks at $1 each!

Quote:
Originally Posted by uwate View Post
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2481 Comments 1 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment

Starting to learn 14.1 Straight Pool

We had our regular pool matches at my house last night and there were some GREAT games played. Dan was kicking butt and wound up getting 10 games to my 3, Ken's 3, Rich's 1, Eddie's 1.
    We played mostly 8 ball and Eddie and I play one APA 9 ball match which I won 55 to 31.

Soon we will start to play some 14.1 and I am really looking forward to that.

I am flabbergasted at how different the whole thought process is to play good straight pool. I find myself thinking so much that I can't hit even the most simple shot sometimes. Shots that I make blind folded in 9 ball or 8 ball are all of a sudden complicated beyond belief!

If you don't believe me now then you have not learned to play straight pool yet either. Or maybe you are a pool prodigy and I should just shut up.