Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Blogs > CJ Wiley
Reload this Page The primary story needs to be about the characters involved, not the game.
Rate this Entry

The primary story needs to be about the characters involved, not the game.

Posted 10-11-2012 at 08:09 PM by CJ Wiley
Updated 11-06-2013 at 09:16 AM by CJ Wiley

For pool to become popular quickly, the game must take a back seat at first. The primary story needs to be about the characters involved, not the game. No game has a draw without the personalities leading the way. History backs that up 100%.

When I was playing full time there were several of us that promoted in our own areas of the country (and some nation/world wide), Jeanette Lee, Vivian, Allison, Sigel, Hopkins, Hall, Miz, Archer, Davenport, Varner, West, Martin, Wilson, and of course Keith M. and several others were in 'The Color of Money' , ' The Baltimore Bullet' and even 'Pool Hall Junkies'.

There's no doubt what Mosconi and Fats did in, and as a result of the movie 'The Hustler'....however, even without movies it's VITALLY IMPORTANT to do press releases to local magazines, newspapers, and local news TV Stations.....

I would advise the younger players to do your part to promote yourself and if you have any questions on how to get started or need advise on how to write the press releases contact me anytime.
...I can ALWAYS be reached on Face Book via Private Message....or email me at thegameistheteacher@gmail.com - www.cjwiley.com
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2495 Comments 0 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments