Old

On The Road Again with Perfect Aim....

Posted 01-31-2019 at 11:19 PM by genomachino
Updated 01-31-2019 at 11:26 PM by genomachino

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbb View Post
great news gene
wish you a speedy recovery....
Getting stronger everyday. Plan on contacting some of the pool halls that were interested in having me do The Perfect Aim Seminar. When I do these I explain what Perfect Aim is and how much knowing which eye is dominant for sure will help you find that deadly aim for yourself. It all starts with this and the rest of the game fits into this like a glove. Stance, stroke and the eyes are like a puzzle you have and this will...
AzB Silver Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 653 Comments 0 genomachino is offline Edit Tags
Old

You're Not???

Posted 01-20-2019 at 08:11 AM by Nostroke
Updated 02-28-2019 at 07:27 AM by Nostroke

When i was in my late 20′s, i was enamored with this girl whom i thought was the most beautiful creature on earth. She was just my type-Five foot nothing, 95/100 lbs, long hair, perfect little butt, gorgeous and she glowed..She had recently lost her fairly long term boyfriend and was going through a rough time-feeling overly sad and depressed. She and i had been pretty close both during and after her former relationship.

She slept on her couch every night though her bed was...
AzB Silver Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 794 Comments 0 Nostroke is offline Edit Tags
Old

Derek Vigil MD-Atlantis Florida

Posted 01-18-2019 at 06:21 PM by Nostroke
Updated 01-19-2019 at 11:14 AM by Nostroke

I arrived for my initial visit with Dr Vigil a week ago and was handed new patient forms to fill out. The forms had been copied so many times and the letters were so small they were virtually impossible to read in many places. You’d have to be an expert in miniature writing to get your phone number squeezed in where they wanted it. On the top of page 2 were about 8 numbered blank spaces to be filled in with no heading advising what info they were requesting.

I asked the girl at the...
AzB Silver Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 672 Comments 0 Nostroke is offline Edit Tags
Old

I Should Have Ducked!

Posted 01-13-2019 at 09:59 AM by Nostroke
Updated 01-16-2019 at 05:44 AM by Nostroke

Early this week was rather cool here in Florida with the high for the day 73 degrees but still, due to the greenhouse effect, my car was boiling inside when i entered for a short drive to my Eye Doctor. Rather than sitting there in the inferno until the A/C finally overtakes the heat, I open a couple of windows and pull away. The temperature inside immediately began dropping with the rush of the cooler outside air.

Things were getting fairly comfortable by the time i reached the...
AzB Silver Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 692 Comments 0 Nostroke is offline Edit Tags