Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Blogs > Jude Rosenstock
Reload this Page Comments
  1. Old Comment

My moment to feel important

Jude , I know you wrote this blog some 3 1/2 years ago, I found it today while searching the new AZB setup , I must say you write very well, and I was touched by what you said, I hope one day I can do something IMPORTANT in my life such as you have by caring enough to give to someone you never knew!

David Harcrow
  2. Old Comment

WOW. Story Hit me i will tell you. Thank You......
  3. Old Comment

Good lord, Jude. You posted this almost a year and a half ago and if it weren't for my friend DocHutch visiting Society Billiards today I might never have read this. Doc is impressed with the pool room. He likes it very much. Says there are lots of things to like about it. Anyway, I see you haven't visited the forum for several months now. Hope everything is going well for you. You get JoeyA's "Two thumbs up" for the bone marrow donation and the blog story. Positive thoughts for you and yours.
  4. Old Comment

Amazing story!! Giving unselfishly is the true meaning of life...if, by chance, someday, our paths cross, I know I would be the better for it...this world could sure use more like ya Jude!!
  5. Old Comment

Great Post Jude, you should forward that on to the bone marrow folk. It's the sort of thing that would be good for their website in terms of recruitment.

I sent in my DNA samples a few months back in response to a drive (it wasn't as personal, although it was something local, I don't remember the specifics).

It felt good to be added to the list on the off chance I can help someone else out.