Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Blogs > HAKurtz
Reload this Page Great night at league tonight!
Rate this Entry

Great night at league tonight!

Posted 01-20-2010 at 09:02 PM by HAKurtz

I won my first match but lost my second...im okay with the loss. The first match was my high point tho. I played the guy who thinks he is better then everyone, he had to play to 100 i have to play to 18....i won 18-17 LMAO i got to the table 4 times...0 balls, 6 balls, 0 balls, then 12 he ran a rack an a half on me just before my 12...and for the first time ever i left myself a good break shot and was able to make the ball and get into the rack! I was very plesed with myself. The guy who lost was so mad when he left, i thought it was hysterical. Some people have a problem with my spot being so low, and i don't blame them....but up until a few weeks ago i wasn't running more then 3 or 4 balls at a time. So i wasnt winning. Do they think that because now i am learning to run balls my handicap should automatically go up even if i am not winning matches?? Well next week i will go up to a 20 something...lets see how that goes
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1234 Comments 0 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments