Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Blogs > genomachino
Reload this Page On The Road Again with Perfect Aim....
Rate this Entry

On The Road Again with Perfect Aim....

Posted 01-31-2019 at 11:19 PM by genomachino
Updated 01-31-2019 at 11:26 PM by genomachino

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbb View Post
great news gene
wish you a speedy recovery....
Getting stronger everyday. Plan on contacting some of the pool halls that were interested in having me do The Perfect Aim Seminar. When I do these I explain what Perfect Aim is and how much knowing which eye is dominant for sure will help you find that deadly aim for yourself. It all starts with this and the rest of the game fits into this like a glove. Stance, stroke and the eyes are like a puzzle you have and this will give you the answers. Kind of like putting a scope on the rifle.

It's going to be a couple of months before my first one but I will be posting it on AZ so players that are close can come.

After the seminar I do 15 minute mini lessons so players can see with their own eye the benefit of learning this for their game.

From there I schedule personal lessons that I charge for but at a very affordable price because I do so many. I don't have to charge $1000 to $500. Not even close. Though this info is priceless. $300. Is the max and with 100% money back guarantee if your not totally excited about what you learned.

The next couple of months is going to be spent getting ready physically from my recent heart surgery and getting some new videos to go along with the lessons.

I feel bad that I've kind of been in limbo but I had ne choice. I guess getting my neck fused and the heart surgery is about as good of an excuse I have for not being out there.

I feel this is the calm before the storm.

Perfect Aim is still the best kept secret in the pool world and it's by far the most important thing any pool player can learn for his or hers pool game.

My first stop might be Iowa. Pretty close and a good trial run to see how I hold up.

You could say this could be my final tour that will just keep going until I just can't go anymore.

I sure love this pool world of ours.....
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2682 Comments 0 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments