Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Blogs > blah blah
Reload this Page Fair game
Rate this Entry

Fair game

Posted 06-25-2013 at 09:32 AM by blah blah
Updated 06-25-2013 at 09:40 AM by blah blah

I forget a lot of stupid shit so i'm posting this now for memory. So this same "stupid shit" logic happened twice this week.

1. On Sat at the annual 9b race to 4 B tourney I had a guy down 3-0. He'd cold-racked me the last two racks, so on the final break I waited til he was finished and then went up to check the rack. Before I even got up there to that side of the table, he screeched:

"What, do you want me to re-rack?!? You're up 3 to nothing, Sheesh!"

2. A teammate in 8b league on Mon had two solids left and all stripes were still on the table. The opponent softly hit her ball but didn't catch a rail. Teammate asked (for verification) if that was ball in hand. Opponent flipped out and said:

"You're calling ball in hand?!? You have how many balls left on the table against how many of mine, and you want ball in hand?!? Are you serious?!?"

So my thought is that we all deserve a fair game, a tight rack, and for all rules to consistently apply. No matter what the score is or how the winds lay in the game.

I'm also thinking that that whining, begging "give me a chance" attitude is not a winning mindset.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2648 Comments 0 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments