Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Blogs > BSummersCues
Reload this Page Please refund the money you owe!!
Rate this Entry

Please refund the money you owe!!

Posted 03-06-2019 at 03:59 PM by BSummersCues

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyboy59 View Post
Good point as I was wondering the same thing. I know cue makers that would never let things go out the door with those issues.
Well I really didnt care I was over dealing with the guy being questioned every other day from the beginning of the build. Believe me this is not his first fallen out with cuemaker. I've had a few different builders contact me that put up with same stuff. Then have to hear this at least once a week that his wife was on his ass when is the cue going to be done. He said he understood everything takes time but apparently she didnt and neither does he. I am very picky to details unless you pressure me to get something done without letting me do my thing with the hobby. My heart has to be into it because it is a passion not a career. Which is why I will no longer take on orders at all. I have a few left to do and these guys are great. They dont rush me or question me they tell me to take my time. Besides that I'm my own boss when it comes to building the cues. No one should be rushed when trying to do their best work on something they take pride in to deliver to someone to enjoy for the life of the cue. I might only build a couple cues a year from here out if that. Not because of this but I dont need to I have to want to. It's been a fun trade to learn and I really appreciate all the guys and gals that have followed my work through the few years. Thanks for supporting my work!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1496 Comments 0 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments