Go Back   AzBilliards.com > bobalouiecda
Reload this Page Conversation Between bobalouiecda and Flash
Conversation Between bobalouiecda and Flash
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. bobalouiecda
    05-06-2013 10:57 PM
    bobalouiecda
    Tracy, Good to hear from you. There is much more important things in life than Hueblers, cues, billiards. I happened to have gotten rather proficient in the pool room and the bars at an early age. Not without a lot of help. I came to the realization in my mid 20s that to step up to the pro level would encompass my whole life and make sacrifices I chose not to make. Later when I married and had children I still played OK and had my moments, but rarely practiced. I always wondered how it could have been, but I would still recommend Family over pool. Good luck and I still hope to play a few games and maybe meet your Family. I have a Daughter not too far from you in Ohio. Have not seen Her for quite a while. Her Daughter is a Freshman at W. Virginia and a Son in 7th grade. She was born in 1971, in my pool playing and drinking days. Not all my choices were correct. Bob
  2. Flash
    05-06-2013 05:29 PM
    Flash
    Thanks, actually you wouldn't believe but I don't any hueblers. I actually have a trio of am it a cues from jim baxter now. Glad you are settling on the coast. I have changed jobs in sept 2012, so I stay home at an office. It was better for the family and the my marriage. Wasn't the best environment and we are so happy. I know we are heading to Cali sometime in the future. I will let you know and we can visit.
  3. bobalouiecda
    03-07-2013 07:29 PM
    bobalouiecda
    Hello Tracy, Did you notice all the red rep on the seller of the Mammoth. Be careful.
    We are settling in in S. Cal.
  4. Flash
    01-25-2011 04:12 PM
    Flash
    hey found another huebler collector, poolcrazy, check out his profile, he has an album with many cues!