Go Back   AzBilliards.com > SpiderWebComm
Reload this Page Conversation Between SpiderWebComm and TomInFaribo
Conversation Between SpiderWebComm and TomInFaribo
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. SpiderWebComm
    03-29-2013 09:02 AM
    SpiderWebComm
    Thank you for the nice message. I went to Minneapolis on business one time and I'm not sure when I'll get to return. Let me know if you ever go out to the vegas show or the super billiard expo. I promise I'll keep you in mind if I make it out to MN again.
  2. TomInFaribo
    03-29-2013 06:00 AM
    TomInFaribo
    Hi Dave, Over the last 4-5 years in my search for the perfect aiming system I have come to trust and respect on what you post. I am very impressed on how much time and effort you have put into the game and how you shared that info with others.
    Anyway I have read that there are times when you come to Mn for some reason or another. If you ever do I would like to have the pleasure to meet you. You can even stay at my house if you want to save a buck. I'm 40 min from the airport and live on a small lake.
    I would like to learn about Ron V's system in detail compared to Stan and Ekke's. I am so disappointed Ron didn't produce the vid.

Thanks again for your contributions and hope to see you in Mn sometime in your travels.
    Tom Zensen Faribault Mn.