Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Mark Griffin
Reload this Page Conversation Between Mark Griffin and Ak Guy
Conversation Between Mark Griffin and Ak Guy
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. Ak Guy
    04-14-2013 05:24 PM
    Ak Guy
    Hi Mark,
    I shoot pool once in awhile with a school teacher from Ninilchik, named Brian Hickey. He is wanting to come to Vegas and shoot in July but there is no BCA on the Kenai. I told him to call you or PM you on the forums and maybe get some ideas. I hope you don't mind me giving him your number. He is a good and honest pool shooter. A friend of mine from Michigan wants me to go too , but again, no BCA in Kenai.

Best Wishes, Steve
  2. Mark Griffin
    03-12-2013 02:54 PM
    Mark Griffin
    Say hi to Ce- that is pretty good score!

Mark
  3. Ak Guy
    03-12-2013 11:31 AM
    Ak Guy
    Hi Mark,
    I shot the Intermediate 8 ball at the Billiard Palace Fur Rondy Tournament. It was my first real tournament. There were 64 players in the 8 ball event. After 7 matches and 44 games I won the tournament. I bought myself for $20.00 in the Calcuta and won $3,000.00 from it and $650.00 for 1st place. I screwed up the 9 ball game due to incompetence on my part and came in 6th. Had plenty of chances to advance and messed up. Crap! Any way, it was a hoot. Some nice lady named Ann was running the tournament, you probably know her. Ce was with me for the finals and said it was nerve racking. LOL I told her I was in the right place at the right time and will never do that good in the Open or State tournaments. She forgets how old I am and does not really understand the pool games. Best wishes.
    Steve