Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Thecoats
Reload this Page Conversation Between Thecoats and Fatboy
Conversation Between Thecoats and Fatboy
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 22
  1. Thecoats
    10-17-2010 11:44 AM
    Thecoats
    Thanks Eric, I am still hopeful that I will get it around Christmas, I am getting a Mobley but I will probably sell it to guy the Showman from you for a player. The Mobley will be awesome but it is going to have a half steel joint and I generally like ivory or steel. I will send you pictures of the Mobley, maybe I can give you some cash and the Mobley as it should have your name written all over it with a straight grain maple forearm, four points, ebony/maple/green/orange/ebony and maple windows in the ebony butt.

Thanks again and take care buddy.
    -don
  2. Fatboy
    10-17-2010 11:39 AM
    Fatboy
    i had it sold a month or 2 ago, I cant remember who anymore. I can hold it, unless you changed your mind, if you did-its cool. your a very good friend and thats what is important to me, if you want i can hold it forever or move it, its a easy play for me, or you because the numbers are right. So I dont mind. I'm about broke anyways, 28 months of negative cash flow, 4K aint gonna solve my problems. your friendship is much more valuable to me.
  3. Thecoats
    10-17-2010 06:18 AM
    Thecoats
    Eric,

If you have someone that wants the JS hoppe don't hang on to it just for me. If you have it when I am ready to buy that is fine I will get it, but if you have a buyer I don't want to stand in the way of your sale. Hope all is well with you and Kelly.

Take Care
    -don
  4. Fatboy
    09-10-2010 03:11 PM
    Fatboy
    cool thats what i thought, i just wanted to be sure i'm bundling up some wood for someone else and they expressed interest and I said "nope", then I figured I better check. And if something bad happens and you change your mind-dont worry about it, your friendship is much more important to me than anything else. Perhaps you can win the Main Event the WSOP one of these years and we canthrow a big party afterwards. Thats what I'd like to see!!!! You would look great with the diamond braclet playing one hole.
  5. Thecoats
    09-10-2010 10:38 AM
    Thecoats
    Eric, Yes I still want the "Fat Boy" cue, like I said I will be ready to purchase in mid December at the lastest if not before. I have been too busy at work to play much poker so I have not had much of a chance to build up a large stack to get that cue right now. I have been in Baltimore, Richmond, Chicago and Dallas in that last two months and will be going back to Baltimore and Dallas for a full week over the next three weeks. Too dang much travel to sit in all day meetings.
  6. Fatboy
    09-10-2010 10:30 AM
    Fatboy
    READ LAST:

, I come with a few straight back banks that would make Broomback jealous then miss 10 spot shots in a row. I'm all over the place-so i'm gonna take a break for a few weeks and re-group. do you still want that cue i been holding it for you. I have sold off a few cues and bought 3 cues. I'm not adding $$ or taking $$ out of my collection just consolidating into more monsters and less players now that I have settled in on a player. No pressure on the deal, just asking.

best
    eric
  7. Fatboy
    09-10-2010 10:30 AM
    Fatboy
    thats cool you won a tournment-especially in 9ball(who said one hole ruins your stroke?? you shut them down ), i never have. but I have only played in a handful of tournments.

things are terrible here in Vegas-and about the same in LA. Kelly and I are 10000% she is going to Moab Ut for 3 days with her mom and sister, they been taking alot of hiking trips this summer, I havent went on one, Its more than I can do yet, I'm a little better. I'm planning on going elephant hunting in May/June 2011 so I will have to be fit by then-I know I can do that for sure. I feel fat rite now, but weigh the same. I can get fit fast if my back cooperates. My pool game is at a 10 year low, i'm playing worse than I can ever remember playing,
  8. Thecoats
    09-07-2010 03:33 PM
    Thecoats
    Thanks for the message Eric, I love that Szamboti box cue that Alton made caps for.

We are doing fine, I am just working my azz off, it is good for me though keeps me out of trouble

I won a little 50 person rated 9-ball tournament last Saturday, it has probably been 10 years since I won a 9-ball event. I guess my rating has finally gotten low enough from not playing 9-ball much for 20 years

Take Care
    -don
  9. Fatboy
    09-07-2010 02:32 PM
    Fatboy
    hope your good buddy, i will ring you when you least expect it,,,LOL
  10. Fatboy
    05-25-2010 06:09 PM
    Fatboy
    how you doing buddy? hope all i good