Go Back   AzBilliards.com > alphadog
Reload this Page Conversation Between alphadog and woodyosborne
Conversation Between alphadog and woodyosborne
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. woodyosborne
    10-12-2017 08:07 AM
    woodyosborne
    lol! I've been basically sheltered all my life. two kinds of chips=moore's and lay's. three pops(ok-sodas)=coke, pepsi and Royal Crown Cola! usually one and only one brand of bread. now we have stilton sheeses , stilton with blueberries or apricots. forty varieties of bacon! lol. and I still can't make a bass hit my bait. life can be heartless at times. hope you have a great, peaceful, safe day.
  2. alphadog
    06-19-2017 01:23 PM
    alphadog
    Friend moved from a poor rural area in Ga. To west Texas.
    He said back home you could buy any part of the pig but tbe sqeall. Found out in Texas you could buy all things bovine,only missing the moo��
  3. woodyosborne
    06-19-2017 12:12 PM
    woodyosborne
    i'm a truckdriver. used to stop in at an international farmers market in Ga. when I walked by the meat coolers, I deliberately did notlook in them. amazing variety of foods in there. I counted 27 different brands of pickled duck eggs, 70 varieties of cheese I had never heard of. it was an eye opener for this country boy from Ky.