Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10
  1. cuefeene
    08-03-2018 01:55 PM
    cuefeene
    Do you have any cues for sale?
  2. cuefeene
    01-31-2018 12:44 PM
    cuefeene
    How much would the cue cost if you added a snake skin wrap under the finish?
  3. cuefeene
    04-09-2013 11:31 AM
    cuefeene
    OK. You are right. Do you have a cue link the one I described ready to ship? If so, how much?
  4. cuefeene
    04-09-2013 03:17 AM
    cuefeene
    Hi chuck. Would you be willing to trade cues for one of you cues? I want one of your cues so bad but I can't get rid of the ones I have to get the money to buy one. I wanted to purchase a merry widow with a snake skin wrap under the finish from you before but didn't have enough.
  5. cuefeene
    10-26-2012 09:36 AM
    cuefeene
    ok. my email address is a.seliag@gmail.com
  6. cuefeene
    10-25-2012 06:19 PM
    cuefeene
    i got it! some well figured tulipwood! that would go well with that snake wrap or even with that other wrap under the finish. you know, that lether wrap that you put on that recent king wood cue. what do you think? sorry, but i get excited over cues.
  7. cuefeene
    10-25-2012 04:49 PM
    cuefeene
    what kind of wood do you have? and i will probably have it paid off in less than ten months. would you recommend spalted tamarind? thats some beautiful wood. what do you think would match up well with a snake skin wrap? i know you have great taste. ive always liked the very figured wood.
  8. cuefeene
    10-24-2012 03:57 PM
    cuefeene
    how much a month would it cost to make one like that snakewood with snakeskin wrap under the finish? i really like that one. its beautiful! that would be what i wanted. is that ok?
  9. cuefeene
    10-24-2012 03:04 AM
    cuefeene
    hi mr starkey. my name is anthony gailes. i love the game of pool. i have read about your cues on here and looked at them with a longing to own a starkey one day. i love your ideas of the wooden pin and the no ferrule. i dont have much money to spend on a cue because my wife and i live from check to check. im am not asking for a handout here mr starkey. i just was wondering that, if i bought all the material for the cue i wanted built, would the price be a little affordable for me? and would you even cosidering doing anything like that? i would also even make monthly payments if you allowed that. please let me know what you think.
  10. cuefeene
    11-28-2009 10:07 AM
    cuefeene
    hi chuck. my name is anthony gailes. i've watched and seen your cues on az and love the feedback on them and love the way the look. and i like your idae of using no ferrulle. i have a cue that was made ine the phillipines that i custom designed and that took a year to make and cost me 600 dollars. its a very nice cue and full of ivory. was wondering if you would be willing to trade a a starkey for what i have?