Conversation Between sfleinen and Tony_in_MD
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. sfleinen
    08-20-2013 06:42 AM
    sfleinen
  2. sfleinen
    08-19-2013 07:35 AM
    sfleinen
    Tony, btw -- I just noticed Mr. OCD's "Pendulum stroke sweet spot" thread is now closed. Looks like it caught the eye of some mods and they're hot on his trail. I don't wish bad for him, but man, the OCD meddling has to STOP! I've never seen anyone so lockjaw-fixated on such a known industry-standard "basic best-practice" foundational methodology. It's like he think's he's personally responsible for "taking it down," like he's some sort of Che Guevara pool rebel or something.
  3. sfleinen
    08-15-2013 01:54 PM
    sfleinen
    No problem, my friend. I would hate to see you let him prevent you from posting in the instructor forum. That would be a shame -- like not being allowed access to your "office" because there's a fly buzzing around. Just swat the fly -- put him on your Ignore List. Trust me, when his OCD rants aren't "in your face" out in the open, you won't be exposed to them, and you'll be able to relax. Also, if you do this, DON'T cheat -- don't click the "View Post" feature when you see his collapsed posts. Doing so voids the "sanity" warranty!
  4. Tony_in_MD
    08-15-2013 12:16 PM
    Tony_in_MD
    Thanks for the green. He makes me not wanting to post in the instructor forum anymore.