Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. realkingcobra
    11-18-2015 09:25 AM
    realkingcobra
    First of all, what area do you live in?
  2. Gunny608
    11-17-2015 02:32 PM
    Gunny608
    I have a Brunswick Centurion 8 ft Pro but have always wanted a Diamond Pro-Am 7'. Communication with Diamond has been really slow and I am unsure of what to do. My space requires the 3 piece slate. Are the 3 piece Diamonds prone to problems in that area. Does Diamond deliver and install and if so are their mechanics reliable? If they only ship the table and I am responsible for the setup? Unfortunately, we don't have any mechanics in this area. After reading your posts...you are the one I would want to do it, but I don't know what all areas you cover? The thing that I don't like the most about the Brunswick is the corner pockets. I'm not sure if it is the pocket angle, the shelf depth, or both. They are wide but have a very deep shelf. It's not that I want every shot to drop regardless of accuracy but I rattle A LOT of shots and it is frustrating. Would you put the amount of money into changing the Brunswick or for that amount of money should I just invest in the Diamond?