Go Back   AzBilliards.com > DaveM
Reload this Page Conversation Between DaveM and Kevin3824
Conversation Between DaveM and Kevin3824
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. Kevin3824
    06-13-2016 01:38 PM
    Kevin3824
    Thank you for your response Dave. It seems to me that multiple people have said the training is worth the money. I do get the feeling that they left feeling they wanted a bit more. Both you and shermaniac indicated that your now taking lessons from one of the instructors at the 3 day intensive. The same instructor in fact. Mark is one of the founders of the billiards university as is tom. So how much different is the three day intensive then their dvd or billiards university training?
  2. DaveM
    06-06-2016 09:42 PM
    DaveM
    I did the Simpson 3 day and it was ok. I met Mark Finklestein there, he was an instructor and did a lesson with him in Manhattan. He is very good.. Scott Lee is very good, I took a 5hr plus lesson from him. It was scheduled for 4 hrs and he went way over, no charge. But he travels all over so he may be hard to schedule. All 3 of those mentioned are heavy on training the pendulum stroke. Smoothstroke is an AZB member and I think he's excellent. Not too far away from PA, maybe 2 hrs. He's only an hour or so no traffic for me.