Go Back   AzBilliards.com > TheMarsMan
Reload this Page Conversation Between TheMarsMan and Fatboy
Conversation Between TheMarsMan and Fatboy
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. TheMarsMan
    02-11-2011 05:05 PM
    TheMarsMan
    Glad to hear you are feeling better! I hope I didn't get you sick, I will pass on your message to my Dad.

Take care,
    John
  2. Fatboy
    02-09-2011 02:47 PM
    Fatboy
    good to see you this year, sadly i got so sick i couldnt leave the room, maybe you got me sick, lol

i hope all is good for you and your pop. He sure is a great dad, I miss mine so much-its been 10.5 years now. .

take care buddy keep intouch.

Eric

I still have first dibbs on the GSB #1
  3. Fatboy
    11-15-2010 01:33 PM
    Fatboy
    hey buddy, See you at the Derby. For dinner at least once!!!! Please say hello to your Dad for me.

best

Eric & Kelly
  4. Fatboy
    10-10-2009 01:15 AM
    Fatboy
    thanks for the REP i will catch you tomarrow, the US Open will be fun, sorry I didnt make it to the last tournment you went to-i ended up working, werre real busy recently. how about gold $1040/oz gotta love that.

best
    eric

please send my best to your dad too
  5. TheMarsMan
    09-28-2009 12:56 AM
    TheMarsMan
    Eric,
    I am bringing all of my cue to the Midwest Cue show in Dayton Ohio on Oct 3rd. You should fly in with your duplicates and we can see what we can do!

John
  6. Fatboy
    09-27-2009 12:10 PM
    Fatboy
    i have some duplicate Gus cues in my collection, a couple of the duplicates are not 4pt players. perhaps you have the same thing, we might should look over what we have and maybe a trade will round out both of our collections a bit nicer. just a thought. hope your doing good. eric