Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Terry Ardeno
Reload this Page Conversation Between Terry Ardeno and cuejoey
Conversation Between Terry Ardeno and cuejoey
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9
  1. Terry Ardeno
    11-07-2014 12:30 PM
    Terry Ardeno
    Thanks for the nice note Cuejoey! What a great tradition that you started and keep going! Much appreciated! All the best to you always!
  2. cuejoey
    10-23-2014 11:59 PM
    cuejoey
    Hello Terry,
    I hope u are doing well these days.......
  3. cuejoey
    11-23-2011 08:50 PM
    cuejoey
    Hi Terry i tried to pm you but it is full............Happy Thanksgiving day to you............I hope all is well in your life.....Enjoy retirement......
  4. cuejoey
    04-12-2011 12:41 AM
    cuejoey
    Very sorry to hear of your friend... I hope a miracle can be received by him.................The very best to you Terry.....Stay in touch.......
  5. cuejoey
    03-14-2011 06:18 PM
    cuejoey
    Thanks Terry....Great to hear from you...You must be retired by now..I hope all is going well in your life especially with your injury...Take care and stay in touch...
  6. cuejoey
    12-20-2010 02:14 AM
    cuejoey
    Hi Terry: I hope u are doing well in your recovery...Merry Christmass and a healthy New Year to you.....Sincerly Cuejoey
  7. cuejoey
    05-08-2010 09:07 PM
    cuejoey
    Terry it is may 8th and i want to wish you a speedy recovery from surgery...I will be off the net in about a week at my rural mountain cabin in the Black Hills...I won't be back till about Christmass...So you take care and the very best to you for a very speedy and healthy recovery...GOD SPEED..Cuejoey
  8. cuejoey
    01-20-2010 01:50 AM
    cuejoey
    Hi Terry i see in your ABOUT ME u list the hobby of being a pool historian...Kidding or not here is a great site www.newdeco.com then click on Billiard Photos....Very nice to deal with....I have purchased a few old pics from them....Hope you have your pain under control somewhat...Keep in touch...
  9. cuejoey
    11-16-2009 07:45 PM
    cuejoey
    Hope u are doing real well after your surgery Terry..Best of health to u..