Go Back   AzBilliards.com > n10spool
Reload this Page Conversation Between n10spool and westcoastpool
Conversation Between n10spool and westcoastpool
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. n10spool
    03-05-2012 05:28 AM
    n10spool
    Yes i do bar boxes most people dont look at how the design of the table affects the play.
    rails are cavity backed ie hollow to hide extra cloth. weakens the rebound and makes a hollow sound when hit hard. 5/8-3/4" slate one piece with 6 supports under it no adjustments just add shims to raise no way to tweak it really. All coin op tables have same problems except Diamond Tables they do have a few querks but they are fixing them.

I am currently in Cleveland Ohio for 2-4 months another meeting with Time Warner cable if i like the way things are going I will be here for a little bit paying better then California.

look into ridgeback rails and good quality clothand better balls make a world of difference.
  2. westcoastpool
    03-04-2012 09:02 AM
    westcoastpool
    If you do bar boxes, you may want to contact Cony Mendoza of http://dvpool.com/ or Jeannie Parker, the owner of Vinnie's Bar & Grill in Concord. There are a slew of bar tables in this area that are always in need of work. At least, I'm constantly asked about it. Players sometimes ask me too. There are supposed to be a few guys out here that work on tables, but for whatever reason either people don't like their work (and I believe with good reason) or they aren't available for contact.
  3. n10spool
    01-22-2011 06:28 PM
    n10spool
    Yes I do tables all over California Where are you located at.
  4. westcoastpool
    01-22-2011 05:22 PM
    westcoastpool
    Do you do tables in the east bay area?