Go Back   AzBilliards.com > drsnooker
Reload this Page Conversation Between drsnooker and shootsnook
Conversation Between drsnooker and shootsnook
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. shootsnook
    12-07-2011 05:47 PM
    shootsnook
    Hey Drsnooker,
    I am still looking at houses to be able to put a snooker table in.. Unfortunately, I am looking for a smaller house with a big Living room, Hard to find but i looked a t a few this apst weekend and saw one that I like.
    I would like, if possible to look at the setup that you have(and also, maybe shoot some). Would it be possible for me to drive down to Houston this Saturday and take a look? If you are busy or have any commintments, obviously no issues.
    You can call me at 972992 8087 or drop an e-mail at painbuster@gmail.com. Thanks
  2. drsnooker
    04-08-2011 08:09 PM
    drsnooker
    It was fun playing with Kyle. I think I had too much of a home court advantage for him. But let him know that he's welcome to try his luck again *laughs*
    Where did you play in Vegas? I was just there at the LV cue club to play in the US snooker tour.
    Anyway, I'm sorry to say it's getting harder and harder to find tables for sale. The new club here in Houston (Champions Snooker) is getting their third table shipped from New Hampshire! Some times you can get lucky and find a club that is selling theirs. I'll let you know if I hear of any.
  3. shootsnook
    04-08-2011 04:05 PM
    shootsnook
    Hey Drsnook,
    I am getting ready to buy a 12 footer here in dallas for my home(WHich i am buying within 2 months first haha). My friend Kyle has played with you at your home. I am wondering if you have leads on a table for sale, tips , hints etc etc.
    Thanks.
    I can also be contacted directly at painbuster@gmail.com. I have improved my game quiet a bit in the last 6 months or so, have been to vegas and played on a 12 footer for 5hrs each day for 5 days. It was liberating.
  4. drsnooker
    08-01-2010 07:00 PM
    drsnooker
    Just to let you know the 12' in Boogies (north Houston) is gone. The only place to play in this area is now Caspers (other than my house), although there are still a couple 10 footers around.
    Good luck!
  5. drsnooker
    07-31-2010 01:42 PM
    drsnooker
    The short answer is not as far as I know. I have been coached (in Europe) and know a bunch of the tricks and things to look at, but am by no means a real coach. However, I'm always looking for people to play snooker with, so if you find yourself in the Houston area let me know!
  6. shootsnook
    07-31-2010 08:38 AM
    shootsnook
    I am struggling with my stroke. Is there a coach available in Texas for a weekend session? Thanks