Go Back   AzBilliards.com > row21097
Reload this Page Conversation Between row21097 and Okie
Conversation Between row21097 and Okie
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. Okie
    01-20-2015 10:17 AM
    Okie
    My hands have shaken for many years when under pressure but I have never felt it was a detriment. I am concerned that as I get older it may become an issue that needs addressing.

Thank you Bert!
  2. row21097
    01-19-2015 04:05 PM
    row21097
    Ken
    I am somewhat drama adverse so I don't often post on AZB. We have comunicated before and I am comfortable you are a straight forward honest guy so I thought you might find reading about "essential tremor" useful. It is very common and most who suffer from it are not aware they have a known condition. Mine was severe enough I went to a neurologist (i was worried about parkinson) and he confirmed i have essential tremor and prescribed a low dose blood preasure medication (propranolol). it is very effective, esspecially when coupled with an alcholic drink or two.

http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-c...n/con-20034509
    good luck

Bert
  3. Okie
    01-10-2013 12:14 PM
    Okie
    I agree! I am taking a lesson this weekend to improve my process of dropping into the shot as a matter of fact!

Thanks! I got pretty lucky everything fell in line that night!

Ken
  4. row21097
    01-10-2013 12:03 PM
    row21097
    Ken,
    I dont know if you subscribe to an aiming system per se, but I recently had a friend who bought the CTE pro one dvd and let me borrow it. My conclusion is that CTE is more of an alignment system than an aiming system. Frankly I think the snooker players have it right. Stand behind the shot and come straight down on the line. i am not sure it was in this link or another snooker alignment video, but one of the key things to getting down straight is move your body first (not the feet).

btw that was a great 10 ball run!

Bert