Go Back   AzBilliards.com > avmaster
Reload this Page Conversation Between avmaster and slop stroke
Conversation Between avmaster and slop stroke
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 13
  1. slop stroke
    02-01-2019 05:47 PM
    slop stroke
    I will be sure to do just that! I look forward to it!
  2. avmaster
    02-01-2019 01:11 PM
    avmaster
    PM me when you are in Chesapeake, I am always around now days. Have pretty much retired. We'll go to peninsula billiards and hit a few..........
  3. slop stroke
    01-30-2019 08:53 PM
    slop stroke
    AV great hearing from you!! Nice to see you lurking and posting. Not sure if you are still making your way back to the Hampton Roads area, but I would like to meet you the next time I am down to see my folks in Chesapeake. I will be sure to send you a note sometime over the summer. Be well brother!
  4. avmaster
    01-30-2019 07:02 PM
    avmaster
    Tried to rep your post on Maxine..... couldn't do it, so here is your greenie Brother.... Hope you are well.
  5. avmaster
    05-14-2013 03:11 AM
    avmaster
    Respect is a two way street, and you have mine. I'm currently working in New Jersey..... 346 miles from home.
  6. slop stroke
    05-13-2013 07:49 PM
    slop stroke
    AV, I notice you have a lot and a wide wide variety of friends, and wow, they actually respect you!! I am honored to be among them. Hope all is well with you and yours and that your work is a little closer to home. I seem to recall you taking a job or two up North. Be well and thanks for the rep!
  7. avmaster
    08-13-2010 07:44 AM
    avmaster
    Always good to hear from you. Yes, I poke a little fun now and then, and am glad you don't take it seriously. I'm up in New York State on an assignment now, good to be working again.
  8. slop stroke
    08-12-2010 09:54 PM
    slop stroke
    Mr. Master Chief, I am good and thanks for the note. You are in my thoughts and prayers often, and especially when I venture over to VA, Virginia that is for the unknowing among us . I wish you well and I enjoy reading your posts, even the ones that poke fun of me and my ideals. Godspeed my Brother!
  9. avmaster
    02-06-2010 09:49 AM
    avmaster
    So far so good .............
  10. slop stroke
    02-06-2010 09:37 AM
    slop stroke
    Hello Chief,

Thanks for the rep. My folks are in the Chesapeake area, not too far from ya. Hope the blizzard of the century is not causing you too much discomfort. Enjoy the Superbowl!!