Go Back   AzBilliards.com > 3andstop
Reload this Page Conversation Between 3andstop and itsfroze
Conversation Between 3andstop and itsfroze
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 1 of 1
  1. itsfroze
    04-10-2011 06:48 PM
    itsfroze
    The best thing that I have ever used for concentration and have recommended to others ( with very good feed back ) are the subliminal CD's by a company called Alphasonics International. These are the best I have found and I have used CD's from I would say five different company's. I want to state that I have no affiliation with this company. You can go to their web. site at www.alphasonics.com ,there you will find a report on their subliminal CD's which is eight pages you can read if you like. I highly recommend this product and if you try them and use as they are supposed to be used, at least once a day for the first 30 days and at least once a week after that. I firmly believe that your skill level will go up at least a ball better than it is now. These subliminal CD's have over a million positive affirmations per hour and that is accomplished by layering 22 tracks over each other in real time speed.