Go Back   AzBilliards.com > rustysregular10
Reload this Page Conversation Between rustysregular10 and Fatboy
Conversation Between rustysregular10 and Fatboy
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
  1. rustysregular10
    12-30-2010 07:56 PM
    rustysregular10
    Hey Eric, im sure the Fatboy brand will hit big. You have a lot of friends here on az that im sure will be very interested in what you have to offer. I bet munich i a very beautiful place to be. Are the pool rooms there much different than here in the states? My dream in life is to own my own pool room. A room that players will talk about all over. A real pool hall that is catered to the players. Thats been my dream for years and hopefully i can retire from the Navy and make it a reality. Well have fun in Munich and i wish you and your family all the best. Keep your head up im sure things will work out for you in the long run. It may not be tomorrow, but i believe good things happen to those who deserve it. Happy New Year.

Jessie Andrews
  2. Fatboy
    12-30-2010 09:13 AM
    Fatboy
    Its cold here, i'm in Munich, its great I have lots of friends here and like it alot-except the cold.

The Fatboy Challenge is full up 16 players, What blows is I might not be able to go to the Derby this year, I have lost of things going on and its doubtful I can make it, it will be a last minute decision. I sure would like to do more for pool than just that, but I'm on a cold roll the past 3 years, soon as I'm back in the chips again-I'm really gonna promote the "Fatboy" brand, if its ever profitable, I'm going to roll the profit back into pool. I will never use any profit to pay my bills. nobody has ever done that for pool, I plan on being the first and with that mentality "Fatboy" the brand should do alot for pool, Eric P will be the same guy. I just want to do something for pool, like some successful people do for their college they went to. I learned lots at the pool room, it made me who I am to a large extent.
    best
    eric
  3. rustysregular10
    12-30-2010 09:00 AM
    rustysregular10
    Wow, Europe huh? Thats pretty badass i bet its nice there. Hows that tournament of yours coming?
  4. Fatboy
    12-30-2010 08:17 AM
    Fatboy
    i will get you some cue pics, i'm going to release some pics, feel free to call me anytime, i'm in europe right now, but I'm back in a week, happy new years,

eric
  5. rustysregular10
    12-28-2010 09:43 AM
    rustysregular10
    Hey eric, you may not remember me, but we spoke a few months ago for about an hour and a half. i enjoyed your stories, very informative. i see you have a lot of nice cues. any chance i could get some pics? i know your time precious and if you dont have time then no problem. my email is jdafolife@yahoo.com. best regards jessie. hope your christmas was a pleasant one. happy early new year.
  6. Fatboy
    09-05-2010 03:03 PM
    Fatboy
    pleasure talking to you,

my email is EP90210@hotmail.com

my very best
    eric
  7. rustysregular10
    09-01-2010 07:45 AM
    rustysregular10
    hey eric, i was wondering if you could pm me id like to speak with you about something but would rather do it over the phone or through pm. my number is 336-512-3897. thanks and hope to hear from you soon.