Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9
  1. pro9dg
    01-08-2011 04:11 AM
    pro9dg
    Sent document to you at ep90210@hotmail.com
  2. Fatboy
    01-07-2011 01:35 PM
    Fatboy
    JA i family to me, I'm God Father of his Daughter. I only have one living blood relitative, so JA asked me to be part of his family, we talk 7 days a week when he isnt travelling or when I'm travelling then we talk once a week. we go back to 86 but in the last 4 years have became triple close.

I am trying to help him with that players union(for lack of a better word), I have a few tricks up my sleve, if the $$ comes in then were doing something huge, Nick is gonna be part of it as well. I have the respect of most pro's and many are friends. So that helps my master plan. Jay Helfert is also going to be part of what I want to do.

as it stands now not much is happening, the guys support JA, respect him but there isnt any events except the Seminole's and thats Coreys guys. Barry and JA are solid now so thats good.

best
    eric
  3. pro9dg
    01-06-2011 07:53 AM
    pro9dg
    Hi Eric
    We met briefly in the foyer at The Mosconi Cup and you seem to be a cofidant of Johnny Archer. I spoke to Johnny on Sunday evening and we discussed a few things about his lack of success with his players organisation. I made a few suggestions on how to improve this situation so he asked me to send him a proposal. I have done some preliminary work on this but I would feel happier if I cold send it via yourself. I am not sure how famliar JA is with EMailing etc.
    If you let me have a valid email address for YOu then I will send it to you. You are quite welcome to read it and comment to me but would you see that Johnny gets a copy to read
  4. pro9dg
    07-05-2010 04:08 PM
    pro9dg
    Hello Eric
  5. Fatboy
    11-15-2009 11:46 AM
    Fatboy
    Sure, whats it going to cost me??

hope your good

my email is: EP90210@hotmail.com
  6. pro9dg
    11-15-2009 04:57 AM
    pro9dg
    Eric
    How would you like to be the very first FAN MEMBER of the World Professional Pool Players Organisation.
  7. pro9dg
    11-09-2009 02:42 PM
    pro9dg
    Not sure if this is a double posting.
    I am from ENGLAND
    Call JAY and ask him about Doug G
  8. Fatboy
    11-09-2009 11:47 AM
    Fatboy
    i dont know exactly who you are, but I'd like to. I know your very smart, been around a very long time, well traveled. and know pool very good. Thats why I asked you to be a friend, I decided I wanted to know more quality people in pool so I set out asknig people to be my friends here-I know its kinda cheesy, but I did get my foot in the door. If you dont ask you dont get. I hope to know you better.
  9. pro9dg
    11-09-2009 10:59 AM
    pro9dg
    Hi Eric
    Pleasure to be your friend. But do you know who I am?