Go Back   AzBilliards.com > david(tx)
Reload this Page Conversation Between david(tx) and jfred0826
Conversation Between david(tx) and jfred0826
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. jfred0826
    06-07-2011 12:06 PM
    jfred0826
    Hi, David. Sent you a couple messages, but not sure if they went thru. The message system in this forum is a bummer. Drop me a line at jfe@pvtn.net

Joe Everett
  2. david(tx)
    06-05-2011 01:47 PM
    david(tx)
    Hey Joe , sorry about late response , i grew up mostly in McKinney but went my last 2 years of school in Lewisville , grad. 1974. Worked at Minyards at Huffines there on 35 and worked my senior year at Lewisville Lumber there at Mill and Main.

Everything boomed about that time , i hauled some stuff out to where the Colony was being built when they were putting up the cluster mail boxes , man that really grew , and hauled lumber to west Plano when Hebron was just a church and a curve in the road and Franklin Hills, Argyle and all the stuff west of Flower Mound when it was a hole in the wall.

Never shot much pool around there , Mickey Finns on Northwest Highway and Marsh i think , remember the old Silver Cue on Harry Hines ?
  3. jfred0826
    06-03-2011 09:13 AM
    jfred0826
    Hey, David,

My names Joe. I grew up around Lewisville in the 1960's. We hardly ever went around Grapevine, though, because of intense football rivalry. Send me a PM if you want to yak about the old days in that neck of the woods. We might know some of the same people.

jfe@pvtn.net