Go Back   AzBilliards.com > DogsPlayingPool
Reload this Page Conversation Between DogsPlayingPool and 8ballEinstein
Conversation Between DogsPlayingPool and 8ballEinstein
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. DogsPlayingPool
    07-10-2011 11:24 PM
    DogsPlayingPool
    Who said I lost? Guess again. But it did show me how much I need to learn about the game. I just don't know the shots, though I did make a two rail bank so I must have seen that somewhere before, lol! I like to read, if you know of any good books on the strategy side of one pocket I'd appreciate some recommendations.

But anyway, let's get together next time your down this way.
  2. 8ballEinstein
    07-10-2011 09:35 PM
    8ballEinstein
    Hi Mitchell,

You can't feel too bad losing in One-Hole to Darin. He's been picking up that game pretty good.

I haven't been to Orange County since the Invitational but I'm trying to find an excuse to go back. In fact I just spoke to my mom and I think I'm due for a visit in the near future. So within the next 4 weeks I should be in town. And when that happens, I'll be in contact with you. A little pool with dinner and drinks - that's my idea of a good time. We'll get your One-Pocket chops together so that Darin will be beggin' for mercy!

Be good and shoot 'em straight.

Ernie
  3. DogsPlayingPool
    07-10-2011 08:29 PM
    DogsPlayingPool
    Bro, when are you coming down next? I played a little 1 Hole with Darin and it is obvious I need some schooling against top level competition. Let me know, let's get together for pool, dinner, or both.