Dr. Dave & Venom trick shots air on Rachel Maddow

BRussell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here's the Rachel Maddow segment: She's making fun of Republicans who are trying to find a way to stop Trump, and compares their strategy to making a trick shot in pool. Unfortunately Dr. Dave is wearing shorts, so avert your eyes if possible. There's also some Venom in there, but thankfully he's wearing long pants.

Neil

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here's the Rachel Maddow segment: She's making fun of Republicans who are trying to find a way to stop Trump, and compares their strategy to making a trick shot in pool. Unfortunately Dr. Dave is wearing shorts, so avert your eyes if possible. There's also some Venom in there, but thankfully he's wearing long pants.

It's funny how some things play out. No way Dr. Dave ever even dreamed that he would be a part of a political talk show talking about presidential candidates when he shot that shot.

BeiberLvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Non pool players talking about pool makes my head hurt.

But thanks for posting lol.

boogeyman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Shorts? Are you kidding me?
An MSNBC, nationally-televised, politically-bent, and positively rated talk show and
he wears shorts.

Good one, Dr. Dave.

Obviously, Venom knows the importance of always projecting a professional image.

Last edited:

GideonF

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
An MSNBC, nationally-televised, politically-bent, and positively rated talk show and
he wears shorts.

Good one, Dr. Dave.

Obviously, Venom knows the importance of always projecting a professional image.

Do you watch the segment? Because Dr. Dave didn't go on the show - they used a clip from YouTube from one of his instructional videos.

Gideon

BeiberLvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
he wears shorts.

Good one, Dr. Dave.

Once again, you make a degrading post without doing your due diligence.

Dr. Dave wasn't invited as a guest on Rachel's show. The clip was from 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wf7luS_9rnQ

boogeyman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Once again, you make a degrading post without doing your due diligence.

Dr. Dave wasn't invited as a guest on Rachel's show. The clip was from 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wf7luS_9rnQ

Sorry, Beiber. My reply is based on the OP.
All I'm doing is continuing the discussion.

I will ensure my due diligence (internet research) before I offer any comments.
Is that even feasible?

Also, sorry if you think my post was "degrading."
I degraded someone because I commented on his wearing of shorts while in
the same breadth lauded someone else for acting professional?

That's laughable and purely subjective.

Just make sure your posts are 100% accurate--
I'll be scrutinizing them as you suddenly have decided to do to mine.
My advice though is let's not go there please.
Take care.

Last edited:

BeiberLvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sorry, Beiber. My reply is based on the OP.
All I'm doing is continuing the discussion.

I will ensure my due diligence (internet research) before I offer any comments.
Is that even feasible?

Also, sorry if you think my post was "degrading."
I degraded someone because I commented on his wearing of shorts while in
the same breadth lauded someone else for acting professional?

That's laughable and purely subjective.

Just make sure your posts are 100% accurate--
I'll be scrutinizing them as you suddenly have decided to do to mine.
My advice though is let's not go there please.
Take care.

You commented on his wearing of shorts while his video was being presented on a "news" show as if he were a guest. You wrongly questioned his professionalism when you mentioned how professional Florian dressed. By the way, if you weren't able to figure it out, Florian's clip was also stock footage.

So I'm sorry if you took offense to me pointing out your error.

Feel free to point out mine, but make sure their more than just spelling or grammatical errors.

PocketPooler

Silver Member
he wears shorts.

Good one, Dr. Dave.

If i were to be seen on MSNBC, professionalism is the first thing Id have to lose.

dr_dave

Instructional Author
Gold Member
Silver Member
Here's the Rachel Maddow segment: She's making fun of Republicans who are trying to find a way to stop Trump, and compares their strategy to making a trick shot in pool.
Thank you for sharing that. I had not seen it, and I wasn't aware my illustration and video were being used.

Unfortunately Dr. Dave is wearing shorts, so avert your eyes if possible. There's also some Venom in there, but thankfully he's wearing long pants.
At least I didn't show much skin, unlike like the sexy ladies in some of Venom's videos. Although, Venom's videos seem to get more views than mine, so maybe that's what I need to do ... show more of my hairy legs. :eek:

Thanks again,
Dave

Drop The Rock

1652nd on AZ Money List
Silver Member
Thank you for sharing that. I had not seen it, and I wasn't aware my illustration and video were being used.

At least I didn't show much skin, unlike like the sexy ladies in some of Venom's videos. Although, Venom's videos seem to get more views than mine, so maybe that's what I need to do ... show more of my hairy legs. :eek:

Thanks again,
Dave

Don't they have to give you some credit?

BRussell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I hope you know Dr. Dave I was just looking for something to tease you about with the shorts. I think it's really cool that Maddow had a segment admiring pool trick shots. I hear next week Hannity is going in depth on cut-induced throw.

dr_dave

Instructional Author
Gold Member
Silver Member
I hope you know Dr. Dave I was just looking for something to tease you about with the shorts.
I deserve to be teased about that. Shorts are not very professional on an instructional DVD (the source of the excerpt); although, they are nice shorts! :grin-square:

I think it's really cool that Maddow had a segment admiring pool trick shots.
I agree 100%. Any pool-related exposure in the media is good "exposure" (no pun intending, showing my legs with the shorts).

Regards,
Dave