Is Schmidt's and charlie 626 Legit

Status
Not open for further replies.

haystj

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Don’t sh*t where u eat!
Thanking others for someone else’s work proves thoughtlessness! Direct your comments to the correct poster or STFU!

It’s wonderful to see how hip my 70+++ year old silent generation friend is because it gives me hope for when I get to be an old Bastard.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
Another confused keyboard warrior for js, i c. The admins know what all of you false accusers don’t want to acknowledge.
This is correct, one of the az moderators has mentioned that they waited as long as they could for their own copy of the now defunct 626 chopped video, the mods understand about the hidden 626 corruption aka j.s./bca media lie.

Last edited:

jalapus logan

be all. and supports it to
Silver Member
Dude, if we keep this up, this thread might just become the hi-run record!

Attachments

• high run record.JPG
    high run record.JPG
    20.2 KB · Views: 74

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
Doesn't matter. The admins don't seem to care about what he posts...
Oh go ahead and cry - if it helps u feel better, it would seem the moderator is privy to the 626 video (not for sale) and under heavy scrutiny. If ur going to defend fake news and hide behind yer little fake name - b prepared for adverse conditions - look up there is a giant Hawk takin a moment of relief on u.

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
Oh go ahead and cry - if it helps u feel better, it would seem the moderator is privy to the 626 video (not for sale) and under heavy scrutiny. If ur going to defend fake news and hide behind yer little fake name - b prepared for adverse conditions - look up there is a giant Hawk takin a moment of relief on u.

Not crying. Just making an observation. There was a time where the moderators didn't allow people to be using the kind of language that is being used in this thread. Nor would people be allowed to be attacked and name-called, in the grade-school manner that happens nowadays. But hey, in this brave new world, its ok to disparage other people, and to belittle them, its how 'murrica works in 2020. Obviously you like to treat people that way. This forum used to be a more civilized place.

I'm quite certain that the moderators also don't give a damn about your conspiracy theories regarding JS and the record, but if that makes you feel better, run with it.

My name is Bruce Worcester. Not hiding. I used a forum name like most people did when I started this account, many, many years ago. No need to change it.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
Not crying. Just making an observation. There was a time where the moderators didn't allow people to be using the kind of language that is being used in this thread. Nor would people be allowed to be attacked and name-called, in the grade-school manner that happens nowadays. But hey, in this brave new world, its ok to disparage other people, and to belittle them, its how 'murrica works in 2020. Obviously you like to treat people that way. This forum used to be a more civilized place.

I'm quite certain that the moderators also don't give a damn about your conspiracy theories regarding JS and the record, but if that makes you feel better, run with it.

My name is Bruce Worcester. Not hiding. I used a forum name like most people did when I started this account, many, many years ago. No need to change it.
ya i read yer little dity bout why u choose to hide yer name, I guess u felt the need to explain (maybe guilty 'con science' got best of u) as many posters are now beginning to just post the REAL NAME. U can call me the Hawk of Truth bruce, kinda funny how some choose to label people as conspiracy theorist - when were are simply asking for solid evidence of an extraordinary claim (common theme amongst troll posters (aka deadbeats). Also the same ones who try to protect bca from showing proof of their claim - choose to use a hidden name on their avatar, since yer into hiding from the truth maybe u can persuade j.s. and bca to explain why they too choose to hide the 626 evidence from the people aka Hawks Of Truth.

Last edited:

ChrisinNC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am not sure why you of all people would think the run wasn't legit. He spent months chasing it before breaking it. He had numerous 300 ball runs and several over 400 before breaking the record. I remember at one point he had a run of 490? which I watched most of on a live stream. He was left with a tough shot after the break and just missed. All he needed was for a couple things to go right with break shots.

In my opinion it was just a matter of time before he broke it with all the work he put in. Maybe you could break the record as well if you played straight pool non stop for 8+hours a day for several months. You can talk about it, but John actually did it.

I believe the video will be released to the public in the future. He has the right to do with the video as he wants to.
There is little doubt in my mind that if Joshua Filler put in the effort that JS has put in to breaking the 14.1 high run record, he could break 526 or 626 within a year. At some point during his career, perhaps he’ll get bored enough to give it a shot! Just my opinion.

forabeer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Speaking of crying, the title of this masterpiece is "Green With Envy".
I suppose if you blew it up to 18"X24" you could also call it "1 Poster"

Attachments

• green.jpg
    green.jpg
    197.3 KB · Views: 68

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
There is little doubt in my mind that if Joshua Filler put in the effort that JS has put in to breaking the 14.1 high run record, he could break 526 or 626 within a year. At some point during his career, perhaps he’ll get bored enough to give it a shot! Just my opinion.
filler has nothing to do with bca and j.s. choosing to hide evidence of there so called 626 achievement. So ya yer another troll trying to deflect subject. There is zero un edited evidence that j.s. has run a clean 626 - certainly no video available for purchase to the people - but nice elusive try for yer phony 626 claim reaffirmation.

Last edited:

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
Speaking of crying, the title of this masterpiece is "Green With Envy".
I suppose if you blew it up to 18"X24" you could also call it "1 Poster"
I tell u just like I told yer facebook pal haysty - if ur beer starts poring out yer nose - or any other orifice - it just means yer full of it.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
Next? Okay, JS has run 275 more balls than you. What are you doing to do about it?
again ur usual attempt at deflecting the subject - ur a worthless troll of scum hiding under the bridge of inequity. Not hear to talk about my game - also not sure how many times do I have to tell a moron like u the same thing - ur no different than any other troll's - u have zero proof that the 626 exists. u have zero knowledge of what my current high run in 14.1 is. Show proof that there is an unedited video of Mosconi's 526 being surpassed for sale to the public - or shut yer worthless troll pie hole.

Last edited:

Get_A_Grip

Truth Will Set You Free
Silver Member
again ur usual attempt at deflecting the subject - worthless troll of scum hiding under the bridge. Not hear to talk about my game - how many times do I have to tell u this moron?
JS is showing the unedited video to groups of 25 people for 50 each. The video exists and some lucky people are getting to watch it. That's reality...

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
again ur usual attempt at deflecting the subject - ur a worthless troll of scum hiding under the bridge inequity. Not hear to talk about my game - also not sure how many times do I have to tell a moron like u the same thing - ur no different than any other troll's - u have zero proof that the 626 exists. u have zero knowledge of what my current high run in 14.1 is. Show proof that there is an unedited video of Mosconi's 526 being surpassed for sale to the public - or shut yer worthless troll pie hole.
Dang D-man you are frisky today.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
JS is showing the unedited video to groups of 25 people for 50 each. The video exists and some lucky people are getting to watch it. That's reality...
yer referencing their arcade theater show of corruption (part of Which is shown in double speed) no I am referring to the fact that know one is allowed to purchase there own private copy/disc - to take home and review - with all footage shown in real time. They can show anything they want in a theater - again this fact has been discussed at great length. {Why is it that many here have offered over $100.00 for their own signed personal copy to view at home - and received no answer - except their still trying to figure out how to monetize it?} Please explain - I will listen and refrain from any future name callin - if u have a valid answer - I will bring the popcorn.

Last edited:

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
kinda quick on the Draw ain't I? yes we certainly do need a recount - bca and dominion would be kissin cousin's for sure - both worthless machines of corruption.

Get_A_Grip

Truth Will Set You Free
Silver Member
yer referencing their arcade theater show of corruption (part of Which is shown in double speed) no I am referring to the fact that know one is allowed to purchase there own private copy/disc - to take home and review - with all footage shown in real time. They can show anything they want in a theater - again this fact has been discussed at great length. {Why is it that many here have offered over $100.00 for their own signed personal copy to view at home - and received no answer - except their still trying to figure out how to monetize it?} Please explain - I will listen and refrain from any future name callin - if u have a valid answer - I will bring the popcorn.
Maybe JS figured that your check would bounce?

Status
Not open for further replies.