Looking for a source of Dyed And Stabilized Cue Blanks

lstoltman

Registered
Here is a link to threads by AZ Member meridianblades
Hey Chris, Thanks for the reply. The link is no longer available. I have searched a few different ways and many of the searches are old post dates of all the way back in 2014. Hopefully those had sold by now or are least well seasoned ... lol . Anyway hope all is well on your end and will be placing
1611853527250.png
another order from you in the near future.

Dave38

theemperorhasnoclotheson
Silver Member
The cheaper way, and more available method is to have your own blanks dyed and stabilized. That means you buy what you like, and then when they are at or below the moisture content you can send them out to be done.

lstoltman

Registered
The cheaper way, and more available method is to have your own blanks dyed and stabilized. That means you buy what you like, and then when they are at or below the moisture content you can send them out to be done.
Thanks Dave, do you know of any company's that will do this off hand? I have a few nice blonde pieces I would love to do this with.

cueman

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Hey Chris, Thanks for the reply. The link is no longer available. I have searched a few different ways and many of the searches are old post dates of all the way back in 2014. Hopefully those had sold by now or are least well seasoned ... lol . Anyway hope all is well on your end and will be placingView attachment 583195 another order from you in the near future.
just clicked on it and it worked for me. But look up member meridianblades and search for threads started by him.

rhinobywilhite

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You can contact Jason Williams on Facebook(lives in Brady, Texas) for quality stabilized products. Tell him I suggested his wood products.