Gus or barry ?

ericdraven

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looking at picking one up. To those who own both what are pros and cons of both? Better hit etc. I know it's. All subjectable. I have some major health problems and I don't think I got 2 years left if that . it's just a bucket item I want and leave to someone special when gone.

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Looking at picking one up. To those who own both what are pros and cons of both? Better hit etc. I know it's. All subjectable. I have some major health problems and I don't think I got 2 years left if that . it's just a bucket item I want and leave to someone special when gone.
Sorry to hear about your health.

ericdraven

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks ,I've come to terms . sometimes good things happen we shall see right now my grand kid piper has my heart. All bout family

Attachments

• IMG_20200917_235138.jpg
    IMG_20200917_235138.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 149

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
Both cues are highly collectible, with similar hit and feel for the most part. If you have it as a bucket list item, choose the one that means the most to you. In turn, it will then be best treasured by its next owner. Most answers for hit can quickly become subjective. Both cuemakers make/made stellar hitting cues.
Again, both are highly collectible, and I recommend you select the one you want. You will be pleased.
I have plenty of both cuemakers’ cues, almost two dozen, and value them both highly.
Best of luck to you, you will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Will Prout