Jeanette Lee "For Sale" Fundraiser

7stud

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
How about for the next month, all buyers and sellers pledge $25 each to Jeanette Lee's GoFundMe account? What would give you more satisfaction: holding a new cue in your hands or helping a kid go to college? Well, you don't have to pick one; you can do both. It would be really touching to see a SOLD post where both the buyer and the seller commit to donating some money. I'll kick things off. I bought a cue last month on azbilliards, and I pledge $25 to Jeanette Lee's GoFundMe account:

Does anyone know how to donate anonymously, but then leave a *public* comment with your azbilliards handle?

Last edited:

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Humanity.....decency.....kindness......and paying it forward.......good enuf 4 U?

A few years ago, one of my best friend’s 17 yr old son was stricken with Leukemia.

Jeanette knew my best friend who used to compete on the pro tour with Keith, Kim, et al.

When Jeanette learned of his son’s fight with cancer, she jumped to the front of the line to help.

She helped raised money and came to Fresno and held a pool exhibition at Blue Fin Billiards.

Jeanette was not sick when she helped raise money for TJ but now fate has dealt her a bad hand.

Pay it forward just like Jeanette did for Tommy and TJ. She has been great for pool and as a person.

If you want to show support, great. Thank you. If not, stay off this topic and just shut the _uck up.

We all know you don’t get rich being a pro pool player. Notoriety & fame, sure but personal wealth, hardly.

This is about trying to raise money for her children’s future college expenses. Let’s try to help a woman in need.

mrparks

Registered
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I did say "IF" this article is TRUE, of which I don't know. And since I do live in Florida, just south of Tampa about 40 miles and play in the APA I can tell you that it's game on here. The pool hall where I play is always Very Busy on APA nights. I'm sure she does very well off of the APA there. I know the people that run our league, which is much smaller, have both quit their day jobs to run it full time, so I imagine a market like Tampa would pay a lot more. With all the Black Widow gear available like sticks, shirts, etc... I'm sure she still makes a reasonable income with that too.

And, There is no Conspiracy theories here, just saying that if the article is true, why should people feel the need to donate to a sports figure that is sick? I had cancer so I do have empathy and sympathy for her and her family and friends.
The first rule is, and always should be, if you don't know for sure if it's true- don't spread it.

mrparks

Registered
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
True enough. But I have no way of verifying it. So that is why I said “If”. Not everything you read on the net is true, but not everything is false either. And I have no doubt she’s a fine person, I’m just saying people jumped to help a celebrity out when she may in fact not need it.
That's exactly why you shouldn't have posted it.

THam

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a hard time with this too so I'll bite my tongue as to not get singled out as well.

I have no problem donating what I can afford to cover her medical bills, the rest? I'm not sure.

THam

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Too late. As you know, many people say that Tham is an NPR imbecile who spouts bigoted lies and conspiracy theories daily. I guess Jeanette Lee is the new conspiracy theory for those morons. Ahhhh, I see now. The Chy-na virus. Jeanette Lee. So, you being the genius that you are decided that Jeanette Lee and not Donald Trump is responsible for over 500,000 deaths in the US. No, you are too stupid to put that together yourself. Someone must have told you that. Typical NPR bullshit.
Okay then...

Chili Palmer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
We had a fund raising tournament here in Boise, I couldn't play but I did donate a cutting board to the cause. I don't care if she's rich, her children are young and they can use every little piece of help they can get.

THam

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was wondering what was going on. It's your racist thang. Now, it makes sense why you NPR kooks are in here trying to disrupt the fundraiser.
I must be very popular if people are talking about me. I had no idea I was so influential.

jimmyco

NRA4Life
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Too late. As you know, many people say that THam is an NPR imbecile who spouts bigoted lies and conspiracy theories daily. I guess Jeanette Lee is the new conspiracy theory for those morons. Ahhhh, I see now. The Chy-na virus. Jeanette Lee. So, THam being the genius that he is decided that Jeanette Lee and not Donald Trump is responsible for over 500,000 deaths in the US. But, many people say that THam is too stupid to put that together himself. Someone must have told THam that. Typical NPR bullshit.
There are several threads on this in the Main Forum.

Leave this one for what it is meant, rather than pushing posts off the page.

You asked for a month and it was granted without question. Now you are being a tool and acting in nobody's interest.

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
94   0   0
Humanity.....decency.....kindness......and paying it forward.......good enuf 4 U?

A few years ago, one of my best friend’s 17 yr old son was stricken with Leukemia.

Jeanette knew my best friend who used to compete on the pro tour with Keith, Kim, et al.

When Jeanette learned of his son’s fight with cancer, she jumped to the front of the line to help.

She helped raised money and came to Fresno and held a pool exhibition at Blue Fin Billiards.

Jeanette was not sick when she helped raise money for TJ but now fate has dealt her a bad hand.

Pay it forward just like Jeanette did for Tommy and TJ. She has been great for pool and as a person.

If you want to show support, great. Thank you. If not, stay off this topic and just shut the _uck up.

We all know you don’t get rich being a pro pool player. Notoriety & fame, sure but personal wealth, hardly.

This is about trying to raise money for her children’s future college expenses. Let’s try to help a woman in need.
Very well said. 👍😎

Bob Farr

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
276   0   1
I have this nice Garten Bierbower “Old School” player I will sell it for $900 shipped in the U. S.
When you receive and accept it, I will send the entire $900 to Jeanette. You get a nice cue and Jeanette gets some more help. https://www.bierbowercues.com/assets/img/gallery/Cues/19/01.jpg
You can see more pictures at www.BierbowerCues.com Go the Gallery
and it’s cue # 19.
It is 19.5 oz with 13mm shaft. Cue is in excellent lightly played condition. Very straight.

Cue is sold and on it's way to buyer. As soon as he accepts the cue, I will forward the proceeds to Ms Lee.

Thanks all

Last edited:

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
94   0   0
I have this nice Garten Bierbower “Old School” player I will sell it for $900 shipped in the U. S.
When you receive and accept it, I will send the entire $900 to Jeanette. You get a nice cue and Jeanette gets some more help. https://www.bierbowercues.com/assets/img/gallery/Cues/19/01.jpg
and it’s cue # 19.
It is 19.5 oz with 13mm shaft. Cue is in excellent lightly played condition. Very straight.

Note. I won’t be able to mail this cue until after 4/9/21.
Awesome gesture Bob. 😎

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
320   0   0
and it’s cue # 19.

if AZB had a "Gentleman of the Decade" award it should be given to Bob Farr.

I guaranty this is far from his first such display of generosity and I don't expect it will be his last.

The Good Karma patrol has you in their crosshairs, Bob! :love:👍😇

best,
brian kc

Bob Farr

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
276   0   1
and it’s cue # 19.

Offer stands

7stud

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Offer stands
If you will accept $799 for the cue from a buyer, I will donate $101.01 to Jeanette Lee. Once you find a buyer, and before you accept payment, post in this thread, and I will donate the money anonymously, and you will be able to see the identifying amount on the front page of Jeanette Lee's GoFundMe account. I'll even take a screen shot and post it in this thread. Thereafter, you can accept $799 payment from the buyer. Is that okay with you?