Brand new GC3 & GC4 Rails in the boxes from Brunswick!

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
Wow. I bought 2 sets of brand new GC rails! OS8' GC4 and 9' GC3, anyone looking??!!!

Any one got any new sets out there??? :)

TFT

ramw5p

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
you bought new ones, or your looking? where did you get brand new ones?? I could use new 9 GC3

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
you bought new ones, or your looking? where did you get brand new ones?? I could use new 9 GC3
If I told ya.... ???? :) I have a brand new set. In the original Brunswick Box. The counters are not in the foot rail. I would be willing to sell them, I promise I will not sell them cheap though :)

TFT

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
Can you blame me? Not like I will EVER run into these sets that ACCIDENTALLY found me. I would consider $1k plus frieght for the ONE set of GC3 9' rails brand new in the brunswick boxes.

TFT

That sounds more than fair to me since one can easily spend more than that just having rails "calibrated"

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
That sounds more than fair to me since one can easily spend more than that just having rails "calibrated"
I like your logic. I am a business man, also a lover of pool and player of the game. Need I say more? Hope all of you are well and trying to ENJOY SPRING< MOTHER NATURE IS OUT THERE SHOWIN OFF!! :)

TFT

Chip Roberson

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well now, new old stock rails still in the boxes,,check and see if they have any of the Centennial rails available,,wow

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
Awesome!! I stil aint selling these for less that $1k. Not needing or really wanting to aell them is nice. Anyone looking for sets to buy Jay has them for less money!! Call him and haggle it even lower!

TFT
P.S. I was not looking for these, they fell into my lap, i almost feel like i stole them i got em so cheap!!

Last edited:

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
PS RAMW5P. I do happen to have a client of mine in Charlotte NC that needs his Centennial moved! Buy them new GC3 9' Rails from Jay and I will install the table for you while in the area ! :) Sounds like and all around WIN!

TFT

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
Hi Trent, I have 124 sets of 8 and 9 ft in black and mahogany finish. Brand new in the Brunswick boxes. $695.00 per set.
124 sets of rails???? Holy cow, thats a boatload!! Are these original Brunswick rails with 5" pocket openings and what cushion do they take? Are the GCI-GCIV all the same rails sans sub-rail angle and castings? Are these a direct fit for a late GCI??

A-1 billiards

FELT WRIGHT
Silver Member
They are new old stock purchased directly from Brunswick. The bulk are gc 4 rails in os 8 and 9 ft in both matt black and mahogany. They are all standard 5 inch Brunswick pockets.

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
They are new old stock purchased directly from Brunswick. The bulk are gc 4 rails in os 8 and 9 ft in both matt black and mahogany. They are all standard 5 inch Brunswick pockets.
Are the GCI and GCIV rails the same sans corner and side castings?? I know they wouldnt have counters either, pretty much just curious if the wood part of the rail is interchangeable between a GCI and GCIV.

bradsh98

Bradshaw Billiard Service
Silver Member
Are the GCI and GCIV rails the same sans corner and side castings?? I know they wouldnt have counters either, pretty much just curious if the wood part of the rail is interchangeable between a GCI and GCIV.
No, they are not interchangeable. Though, I-III are.