Predator sport blk case

Dchouinard

Registered
I recently purchased a predator 2x4 sport case and I am a little disappointed in a few things on this case, especially the snap on the top of the case. It looks amazing but I can’t get past the flaws in design. I have plenty of time to do so. I was thinking about getting the JB rugged case. Any suggestions in the 200 dollar range?

Empty403

Registered
I recently purchased a predator 2x4 sport case and I am a little disappointed in a few things on this case, especially the snap on the top of the case. It looks amazing but I can’t get past the flaws in design. I have plenty of time to do so. I was thinking about getting the JB rugged case. Any suggestions in the 200 dollar range?

You have a nice playing cue, spend the extra money and get an Instroke. The Instroke Southwest Black is a slick looking case - I just got one :wink:

Storrim

The design of the case you bought looks cool. I don't understand what can cause discomfort. I can assure you that this is one of the best cases. When I was playing billiards, I was constantly buying various accessories. I had five cases (by the way, I had the same cases as you). After the accident, I can't hold the cue in my hands, as it starts to shake. The doctors forbade me to engage in active sports and the only suitable simulator I found on https://calibrate.fitness/cubii-jr-under-desk-elliptical-review/. After I read the detailed description of this simulator I decided to buy it. My hands are not involved and my legs are in constant motion, but I miss billiards terribly.

Last edited:

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
The jb 2*5/3*4 is $200 plus shipping for a single color, three pockets, one strap, top handle, side handle.

You can play with the various options here

trob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I’ve had a few of the predator butter fly cases and I liked them all. That being said I just now play with predator cues that are easily replaceable. If I played with a custom cue that has serious value I’d be looking to JB. Predator cases arent expensive in my opinion but you get what you pay for

philly

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You have a nice playing cue, spend the extra money and get an Instroke. The Instroke Southwest Black is a slick looking case - I just got one 😉
I have a Predator butterfly case that is not very well made but it is very light.
I also have an Instroke Southwest which is very sturdy and very heavy.
I take the Predator to tournaments because of its weight.
Try carrying the Instroke around a tournament like the Expo.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
I have a Predator butterfly case that is not very well made but it is very light.
I also have an Instroke Southwest which is very sturdy and very heavy.
I take the Predator to tournaments because of its weight.
Try carrying the Instroke around a tournament like the Expo.
Our backpack straps are designed ergonomically to be non-slip and well padded so that they bear weight comfortably and have the effect of making the case feel lighter than it is. I personally feel that at major events the need for superior protection is greater than normal.

philly

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Our backpack straps are designed ergonomically to be non-slip and well padded so that they bear weight comfortably and have the effect of making the case feel lighter than it is. I personally feel that at major events the need for superior protection is greater than normal.
I am familiar with your cases but I do not own one.
You make beautiful cases and the protection you provide is legendary.
I know many players that swear by your cases.
Spoke to you one time at the Expo about making an envelope case.