Gus szamboti wanted

ericdraven

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looking for a gus ,nothing fancy. Atleast has points would like ivory joint but that is not deal breaker. My health is bad and this is a grail I always wanted. I would leave it to my granddaughter. I'd just like pics me holding it lol. She is 4 and already banging balls on table. It would have to hinge also on a partial trade I got new Ts hoop e I got from Nick so anything under 8,000. I'm in talks with a nice guy here and facebook just wondering what else is out there at the moment. Probably sounds like I'm stupid but when time is not on your side might as well enjoy as saving money ain't doing nothing for me.

jayburger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looking for a gus ,nothing fancy. Atleast has points would like ivory joint but that is not deal breaker. My health is bad and this is a grail I always wanted. I would leave it to my granddaughter. I'd just like pics me holding it lol. She is 4 and already banging balls on table. It would have to hinge also on a partial trade I got new Ts hoop e I got from Nick so anything under 8,000. I'm in talks with a nice guy here and facebook just wondering what else is out there at the moment. Probably sounds like I'm stupid but when time is not on your side might as well enjoy as saving money ain't doing nothing for me.
Doesn’t sound stupid at all and I’m also a stage 4 cancer patient myself ( for around 7500-8k you can get a nice pointed Gus with maple windows but the ivory joint at that price might not happen ( I’m not a Gus expert but I have been kinda looking for about a year now too and you can get one without the windows for around 6700-7300.. but almost all will have stainless joint and veneered dash rings( his traditional) and delrin buttcap... for around 9k you can find a few slightly different designs and the ivory joint ( I personally want the ivory too because it’s obviously much harder to come by) and you get a few more buttsleeve options for the extra grand or so... Gus cues are rare BUT they ARE out there so don’t get desperate and overpay. You have the cash, someone wants to sell you one I promise... go to szamboti group on Facebook and don’t settle for a Barry... buy a GUS( I will get torn apart for saying that lol) but it my opinion