Is Schmidt's and charlie 626 Legit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
If it can be determined that the only "edit" to the tape JS is showing is speeding up the play somewhere in the 400's then that's a pretty good in my mind. I would still like to see completely unedited, but I'm not sure speeding up the play even qualifies as an edit.

If ALL that you said was that you reserve judgement until you see the unedited run then we wouldn't have an issue.

But this is ACTUALLY what you said and far more accusing John and his support crew of fraud. From post #1 in this thread
It's that part about honest answers only - that bothers you the most eh j.b.case, yes when they stated open to 'semi public only' - EYE - did notice an elusive but pungent aroma of an expired rodent. Not really sure why u choose to kee0p posting? Yu already stated that u did not care whether or not the unedited footage is ever made available to open public, yet it does seem u feel u have a dog in the fight? u have no standing here j.b. cases. This thread is for people interested in preserving American Sports Billiard history.

Last edited:

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
The fact remains that there can be as much "doubt" about those witnesses attention to the details and every shot of the run, as the ones that keep being brought up about JS.

I don't for a moment doubt the Mosconi run. I just find it hypocritical to throw the slings and arrows at the BCA people who have viewed the JS run, all the while not allowing for similar potential "doubt" regarding those who may or may not have viewed the entire Mosconi run, and the level of attention (and their 14.1 acumen, since the BCA people have been denigrated regarding such) paid to it.

In short, if you're gonna nitpick the JS run, you have to apply the same standards to the witnesses of Mosconi run. (obviously there was no video then. )

I realize I'm shouting at the wall. Just taking my turn, everyone else seems to enjoy doing so...
This is not accurate, the same standards cannot be met and u know it. Brunswick never stated that the Willie's 526 was caught on camera, 1954 or what ever year he accomplished the 526 (before my time) j.s sponsors csi/bca/c.w.pred cue - ARE saying that there is an unedited 626 - without a miss - caught on todays well engineered recording camera. Anything else u care to add? Do u really think they have a time machine that can travel back to 1954 and record Willie Mosconi's great run of 526? Since u believe j.s's sponsors have seen a true unedited run of 626, but nobody else in open public can view the footage - I would say u might believe in time machines as well. So again nitpicking' is way off base here, I guess u had to graduate from calling us conspiracy theorists as u did in first the part of this thread. A 67 year old Sports History records has not been broken and we are not conspiracy theorists or nitpickers for asking to see the run - if there even is such a run - after two yrs of waiting to see any footage - it's highly unlikely there is any Real 626. Very Possibly nothing more than a Publicity stunt/fake news dumped on us tax paying citizens. Staged by hollywood Sports History scavengers tryin to make a quick buck off of a past Champion of Pocket Billiard - good name.

Last edited:

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
If it can be determined that the only "edit" to the tape JS is showing is speeding up the play somewhere in the 400's then that's a pretty good in my mind. I would still like to see completely unedited, but I'm not sure speeding up the play even qualifies as an edit.
Actually I had to take back my like on this Dan, upon further inspection I feel - any form of video enhancement - including rapido or andante - is no bueno and or non legit. If the tape they have has been doctored or chopped - I don't care to view the footage while sitting on the planet Mars either. If they want to piss on the dudes rug they will have to do better than a chopped theater video high life reel, but yea if the Real unedited footage is available of the 626 - STILL IN QUESTION - I will pay to see that. You see ya can't spend what you don't got, can't lose what you ain't never had.

Last edited:

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Actually I had to take back my like on this Dan, upon further inspection I feel - any form of video enhancement - including rapido or andante - is no bueno and or non legit. If the tape they have has been doctored or chopped - I don't care to view the footage while sitting on the planet Mars either. If they want to piss on the dudes rug they will have to do better than a chopped theater video high life reel, but yea if the Real unedited footage is available of the 626 - STILL IN QUESTION - I will pay to see that. You see ya can't spend what you don't got, can't lose what you ain't never had.
I understand. I think a copy that has parts missing, like a bathroom break chopped out, is unacceptable but I think a video that is intact except for speeding up a little bit is a different thing. I don't think speeding up can hide a missed ball but possibly could hide a minor foul. Like I said, fully unedited would put an end to the question for me.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
And there's no need for you to repeat that you don't understand or follow an analogy.

Its predictable you won't, as analogies are certainly far more complex than replies quoting your posts.

Never had much trouble with analogies or metaphors, Walter — just deciphering stupid.

Lou Figueroa

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Full
I understand. I think a copy that has parts missing, like a bathroom break chopped out, is unacceptable but I think a video that is intact except for speeding up a little bit is a different thing. I don't think speeding up can hide a missed ball but possibly could hide a minor foul. Like I said, fully unedited would put an end to the question for me.

Fully unedited works for me.

Lou Figueroa

gerryf

Danny, you say you'll pay, but how much will you pay? You blather on about it, but you're only offering pennies. Schmidt has talked about the expenses he faced in getting his run, and he wants to recover those costs.

If you pay enough, you can have the original raw video, but you have to pay enough.

That might be a good way to start fixing up your reputation. People would stop thinking of you as just another 'has-been', or maybe it's a 'wanna-be', but your ranting just makes you sound like a flake. I don't think you care all that much about Mosconi. As you said, it was before your time.
You just dislike John Schmidt.

When you heard that he had set a new BCA record, how many times did you try to beat it yourself before you realized you're not in the same league as Schmidt?

So far, the people who's opinion matters have congratulated John Schmidt. You're opinion doesn't matter.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's that part about honest answers only - that bothers you the most eh j.b.case, yes when they stated open to 'semi public only' - EYE - did notice an elusive but pungent aroma of an expired rodent. Not really sure why u choose to kee0p posting? Yu already stated that u did not care whether or not the unedited footage is ever made available to open public, yet it does seem u feel u have a dog in the fight? u have no standing here j.b. cases. This thread is for people interested in preserving American Sports Billiard history.
And also for those who find you highly entertaining to engage with.

Seriously, where else could we be exposed to such supergeniosity?

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
This post goes out to Charlie Williams (someone I once would have considered a friend) and lip schmidt's (never a friend - never will be) + other backers of this 626 story - if either one of y'all get to read this on down the line. I too understand there is not much money as there should be for a modern day 14.1 top player, but this corrupt effort to try and accumulate monetary profit from a past champions name - making a grandiose claim to public that a 626 was caught on camera from j.s. - then not allowing open public to see unedited video evidence of the Claim? Well that ain't going to stir the kool aid - with many people unless u have proof that an unedited video exists. I understand the frustration of lack of marketing for our great game of 14.1 - but this was not the answer. Take advantage of every crisis seems to fit here, trying to sneak it in to History books - as a legit record during a govt shutdown global targeting deal - coward move for sure.

Last edited:

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
....Take advantage of every crisis seems to fit here, sneaking it in as a legit record during a govt shutdown global targeting deal - coward move for sure.

It happened 10 months before anyone ever heard of COVID 19. Is that really now your latest theory? Is this how you piece it all together with China and Predator in your head?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It happened 10 months before anyone ever heard of COVID 19. Is that really now your latest theory? Is this how you piece it all together with China and Predator in your head?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Hahahah
It is always hilarious when one (john) knows something exists and hears hissy fits about how it doesn't from another.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
Ok - sounds fair to me Dan.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member

Paranoia and schizophrenia: What you need to know​

Medically reviewed by Alex Klein, PsyD — Written by Yvette Brazier — Updated on September 29, 2020

A person with schizophrenia may experience delusional thinking, including paranoid thoughts. It may not be possible for the person to distinguish between this and regular thinking.
Schizophrenia affects a person’s perception and can involve hallucinations and delusions. When these happen, it can be hard to know what is real and what is not.
Paranoid delusions can cause a person to fear that others are watching them or trying to harm them. Also, a person experiencing a delusion may believe that media such as the television or the internet are sending them special messages.
These feelings and beliefs can cause severe fear and anxiety, disrupt daily life, and limit a person’s ability to participate in work and relationships, including those with family.
Studies suggest that nearly 50%Trusted Source of people with schizophrenia experience paranoia.

Is ‘paranoid schizophrenia’ a diagnosis?​

Schizophrenia is a spectrum disorder, meaning that it encompasses several linked conditions, symptoms, and traits.

Before 2013, healthcare professionals considered paranoid schizophrenia to be a distinct type of the disorder. However, the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, which provides expert guidelines, now classifies paranoia as a symptom, rather than a subtype, of the disorder.
Experts explained their choice to remove the subtypes from the classification, citing “limited diagnostic stability, low reliability, and poor validity.”
How can people manage schizophrenia during COVID-19?

Signs and symptoms​

Schizophrenia is a lifelong mental health condition. Symptoms often emerge when a person is in their late teens to early 30s.
It can affect a person’s:
  • thought processes
  • perceptions and feelings
  • sleep patterns
  • ability to communicate
  • ability to focus and complete tasks
  • ability to relate to others
Symptoms of schizophrenia can include:
  • a lack of motivation
  • slow movement
  • changes in sleep patterns
  • low libido, or sex drive
  • a lack of self-care
  • disorganized thinking
  • changes in body language and emotions
  • withdrawing from family, friends, and activities
  • hallucinations and delusions
A delusion is something that a person believes to be true, even when strong evidence suggests that it is false. A person may believe that someone is planning to harm them, for example.
People with paranoia may experience a combination of the following:
  • feeling upset, anxious, angry, and confused
  • being suspicious of those around them
  • believing that someone is persecuting them
  • fearing that someone is following, chasing, poisoning, or otherwise plotting against them
  • feeling as if someone else is controlling their thoughts and actions
  • feeling as if their thoughts are disappearing or being taken away from them
  • suicidal thoughts and behavior
If a person experiences any of the above, they should receive immediate medical care.

Suicide prevention​

If you know someone at immediate risk of self-harm, suicide, or hurting another person:
  • Ask the tough question: “Are you considering suicide?”
  • Listen to the person without judgment.
  • Call 911 or the local emergency number.
  • Stay with the person until professional help arrives.
  • Try to remove any weapons, medications, or other potentially harmful objects.

Causes and risk factors​

Schizophrenia is a neuropsychiatric disorder. The exact causes are unclear, but they likely involve a combination of genetic factors and environmental triggers.
Risk factors may be:
Genetic: Those with a family history may have a higher risk.
Medical: These may include poor nutrition before birth and some viruses.
Biological: Features of the brain’s structure or the activity of neurotransmitters, such as dopamine, may contribute.
Environmental: Stress, past trauma, and abuse may trigger symptoms in people already at risk.
One studyTrusted Source suggests that people with schizophrenia and paranoia may have social cognitive impairments that make it harder for them, for example, to recognize people’s emotions or trust others. However, drawing conclusions about this will require more research.

Use of drugs​

Some recreational drugs that affect the mental processes, such as amphetamines, cocaine, cannabis, and LSD, may trigger psychosis or schizophrenia in people with a susceptibility.
Experts say that the use of drugs is more common among people with schizophrenia, but it is not clear whether the drugs trigger the disorder, or whether having schizophrenia increases the likelihood of using drugs to cope with symptoms.
Various substances can also interfere with treatment. Anyone with concerns about the link between schizophrenia and substance use should speak with a doctor.
yea i hear voices - they say where is the unedited 626 video? Lol marek ur view is distorted, I would say yer neurotransmitter has it's wires crossed. Please try to stay on topic - yer post deflected into a miscue'. I am sure I will see ya someday in me rear view - tailgating me - ur a pitiful figure - but i guess u know that. Choosing to see unedited footage - before accepting their Claim equals 'regular thinking' u r quite 'delusional' if u think Open Public (honest folk) will accept this claim - without first seeing unedited footage of the claim - in it's entirety. I am of sound mind - and of good judgment - better than u in so many ways. Do u find Lou Figueroa and the countless others on this forum are indeed delusional as well? They think a bit like me in that they too choose to see unedited proof before accepting the claim, I doubt u will answer as I am receiving heavy troll vibe from ur post, cowards don't hang wit me for long. I would say u better go back and hide in yer basement with the rest of the elite coward medical hypo con job's.

Last edited:

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
Unedited video is safely kept so John can benefit from it without the risk of the vid being stolen. It has been shown to those who were important for confirming the record and thats enough for John. And while you are a very good player Danny you and your opinion were not important in the process of record confirmation and thats it. And you probably know very well that even if you were the last person on this planet John wouldnt show you that vid just because the idea of you being obsessed with it gives him a satisfaction🙂 And while my opinion means probably very little to nothing to you I will give you my advice anyway: you are more talented pool player than John and you have definitely better fundamentals than John. Can you outwork him though? Not sure about it but it is within your potential to break John's run if you put enough dedication to it,that energy you wasted here in this thread could have been used to improving your personal best. Its simply your decision how you want to be percieved - avid azb forum visitor or a player trying to touch the stars? Your choice Danny..
Oh now it's the - Smiling Faces routine eh. Beware of the pat on the back - it just might hold ya back. Yer a snake in the grass marek - the people have a right to see the footage - if Willie's 526 has indeed been surpassed. Yer smile is a mask, if outworking' him involves trying to steal Mosconi's record - without showing proof - yer right - I cannot and I will not. I just prefer to be transparent and honest, probly sounds like japanesee to u. Providing an unedited video of this so called accomplishment to Open public - easy yapaneseee - Open public's opinion - matters - as well. collaberating a storee' to have surpassed a world record and hiding the proof - from other people who's opinion matters - try climbing an icy mountain - barefoot. This can get kinda for the slippery for the shady types i.e. ur heroes. U have no traction towardws finding the truth n u not my friend - so don't try to pretend to b schitzo phriendia'.

Last edited:

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
Danny..I dont pretend to be your friend,i dont like you as a person and i really think you should seek a medical attention. That being said I also think that you still have the potential to be a real pool superstar. And if you dont like the idea of aiming for John's run then aim for Mosconi's,that number means a ton to you and some others here as well and that should be enough for you as a motivation. Have a nice day Danny🙂
I do not think u have two strong arms, if ya got a problem - don't care what it is - u need a friend - I can assure u this - I can't help. I think u need medical attention as well, but yer not quite the troll I thought u were. I see u like to post a smiley face - There are honest people of righteous indignation - watching u - as well - hypo con job marek. j.s./csi or bca/c.w. and predcue - have no NEW record unedited footage - this is a fact that u will not be able to deny. I think u should check out the pred cue 626 commercial, that is a;ll it really is. There are other people in the Billiard industry - who's opinion matters a great deal - besides j.s. corrupt hidden sponsor teem showing their predcue high light reel/626 commercial - that ain't Real. Like a child needs a daddy - the bca is ur's, as i have told other semi' public trolls - I am not the only one requesting to see the run in it's entirety - nice try with yer quacko medical analysis. I noticed u never answered if u thought Lou and others on this forum - that doubt the claim - are delusional as well, I guess that question doesn't fit yer narrative?

Last edited:

easy-e

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I do not think u have two strong arms, if ya got a problem - don't care what it is - u need a friend - I can assure u this - I can't help. I think u need medical attention as well, but yer not quite the troll I thought u were. I see u like to post a smiley face - There are honest people of righteous indignation - watching u - as well - hypo con job marek. j.s./csi or bca/c.w. and predcue - have no NEW record unedited footage - this is a fact that u will not be able to deny. I think u should check out the pred cue 626 commercial, that is a;ll it really is. There are other people in the Billiard industry - who's opinion matters a great deal - besides j.s. corrupt hidden sponsor teem showing their predcue high light reel/626 commercial - that ain't Real. Like a child needs a daddy - the bca is ur's, as i have told other semi' public trolls - I am not the only one requesting to see the run in it's entirety - nice try with yer quacko medical analysis. I noticed u never answered if u thought Lou and others on this forum - that doubt the claim - are delusional as well, I guess that question doesn't fit yer narrative?
You're being judged by the WAY you post, not by your desire to see unedited footage. You come off as a crazy person.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
And that question is where exactly? if you dont edit your every reply to me I may be able to answer your questions🤣
But if you ask about my opinion of the others here - everybody has a right to disagree on anything and thats alright with me. But one thing is to have disagreement and totally different thing is seeing a mortal enemy in anyone who is not perfectly aligned with your point of view Danny. And i will leave it at that,i dont have a horse in this race,me trying to offer you a different path of aproaching this high run situation comes from my way of living my life, i simply try to help others. You dont like it? Thats all fine with me,at least I tried. I wont bother you anymore Danny..
He doesn't understand that he's blinded by his own anger.

Your compliments didn't go unnoticed or challenged. He was a really good player, you are right.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
And that question is where exactly? if you dont edit your every reply to me I may be able to answer your questions🤣
But if you ask about my opinion of the others here - everybody has a right to disagree on anything and thats alright with me. But one thing is to have disagreement and totally different thing is seeing a mortal enemy in anyone who is not perfectly aligned with your point of view Danny. And i will leave it at that,i dont have a horse in this race,me trying to offer you a different path of aproaching this high run situation comes from my way of living my life, i simply try to help others. You dont like it? Thats all fine with me,at least I tried. I wont bother you anymore Danny..
U stated j.s. record? But newpaper' articles and j.s's sponsors are borrowing Willie Mosconi's name. Also claiming to us USA tax paying citizens that j.s. broke Mosconi's record on camera. So if yer implying that makes me paranoid or delusional to ask to see the 'red tape' - it is not just j.s's run, he and his sponsors have associated themselves with Mosconi's 526 World record in 14.1 - and claimed to have surpass it. First of all u do not really know me and of course it is not insane or paranoia to ask to see evidence Mosconi's record is been bested. It's clear the bca (j.s. sponsors) do not want to show unedited proof - Mosconi's 526 World Record has been surpassed, are u theeir guy who hides behind the science - when the people ask to see the proof Mosconi's 526 World Record is no longer? So yer saying I could be sick and don't know it - for simply asking to see this historical feat - I say yer wrong. I get a kinda evil vibe from u, please don't populate our planet with ur seed anymas' than necessary.
Kinda funny I waited ten yrs to get tournament earnings $2,000 from pro sanctioned event in virginia, the person/promoter who owed me the $ said he had sent me two $ orders for $1,000 a piece and claimed I was fibbing about the two grand. Just like in this thread they raked me over the coals, it is ok I have thick skin - plus i like standing up for what I believe in and am passionate about. As it turned out they did not even make $ orders in increments of $1,000, he had to admit to the forum member here that he had lied when he said - he did not owe me the $ that was reported in the magazines. The fact that there is no unedited tangible evidence to support j.s. and his backers claim - will be harder to prove as big companies have a monopoly they can hide behind - with stooges such as u to try and defend their lies. If u say j.s. is afraid that someone might steal his claim - that would be proper - but u call it a record even though - it is being hidden from the public - is comical. I say j.s. and c.w./pred cue/bca have tried to steal Mosconi's record - so please stop with yer ignorant narrative that I need professional help - just for asking to see the unedited footage of this claim. Have had some issues in my past - yes. Am I perfect - no - but I do believe I'm Feelin Stronger Everyday. Just like there were no $ orders in increemnts of $1,000 back then - they too don't make videos where Sports History scavengers/deadbeats can hide from the Truth. I figure u will soon have a chemical product from some big pharma co - that u think will help me with my interest in seeing unedited version of this elusive 626 claim. So we have seen the pred cue reel commercial, and now we have seen yer commercial with hiding behind the science. So again it is NOT j.s.'s record - it's Willies, no matter what u say - the people are still going to want to see the run in it's entirety - before accepting it. I see whoopi is in one of these big pharma commercials selling chemicals (hollywood cancel culture selling their drugs to society) yer just an extension of that commercial. Maybe u should try the chemical product they have gldberg selling - maybe it could help u see the truth? So go chop yer psychoanalysis - elsewhere.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.